Summer 2015 Solstice, Drop into your Heart

It's been a truly trying, busy, crazy Spring! Are you ready to be supported by the nourishing energy of the Solstice?
New moon in Gemini on Tuesday sets the tone for our gathering~New Moons are a time to go within and drop into our hearts, giving our minds a rest!! To really feel into what our most inner needs are.
What is your heart craving right now? How may you nurture and love yourself into the first days of Summer? What is your heart asking of you at this time?
Details regarding Heart of Gaia's Summer Solstice Gathering and how to enroll will follow this weekly Inspirational Message...
Dear Fellow Travelers,
I am honored and so very grateful to once more be sharing messages of inspiration, love, hope and healing. This past month has been a personally challenging one for me and I look to all of you as my cheering section, whether you are aware of it or not. As you live your version of a courageous and open hearted life, I am urged on, to do my work, heal my heart, share my gifts and open to LOVE!
Thank you... 
As I sit here ready to compose this message. I am drawn into this precious moment. It is a sunny and beautiful late, late spring day. One week of spring left and on we go into summer. What is it that I am feeling in this precious moment?
I am feeling deeply grateful for the peace I am finding in this moment. As I often do when I open a session, workshop or gathering, I am calling in the Highest Guides of Love and Light, I am opening my heart and connecting with yours. I see a circle of light surrounding and holding us as we sit together and connect within the sacred and safe energy of Divine Love.
I, we are open to receive the messages, insights, blessings, healing, direction and guidance that is given unto us from our Higher Selves, the energy of divine unconditional love, Spirit, God and our angels, guides and loved ones.
The message I am receiving now is to simply sit in this energy and BE the channel to receive blessings that are meant for me, you, us. Our job right now is to simply BE in this moment and breath deeply, taking in the grace that is ours and ours alone. Feel the Grace of Divine Love fill every cell in your body. Then, just sit and breathe. 
Sit in the presence of your own Divinity and Grace. You are a Divine and most Beautiful child of God/Goddess, Spirit/Love. You are worthy, you are beautiful and you are powerful. Simply because YOU ARE.
This summer will be a time like no other, a time of great leaps and bounds in personal growth, healing, integration and soul power. If you are willing, you will see great changes occur over the next few months. The willing part is simply this~be willing to turn your will over to the Higher Will aka The Divine Will, your higher self or Heart and Soul Understanding!
Then just sit and BE. BE in the presence of the beauty and grace of your heart and soul. And wait for your orders! These orders will come from the most holy, whole, healed part of you!
For now, Be willing, turn it over to the Higher Will and sit in gratitude. There is much to be grateful for, even in the darkest of times. 
I hope to see many of you at the Solstice Gathering this Thursday evening, June 18, AND  for those unable to attend, look for my special Solstice Message at the end of the week. I will give you a ritual to perform and some guided imagery to enjoy in order to assist us all in BE-ing and calling in the support of the DIVINE, waiting and listening!
Travel Well,
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II