Fall Equinox Libra New Moon

Love you!


 Equinox brings a Portal of Healing Love. I enter into this portal. It takes me in and holds me while I feel deeply, breathe in life and exhale the dusty remnants.

I am released as I feel. I am released as I enter into another season. What comes with? What stays back? What is it like to live in this presence? This new season along with the remnants of that which tried and tested you?

The Portal opened up and down we came. Each one of us was released from the heavens and came right down through our mothers and into the present life. WIth hopes and dreams and a mission from god. A mission of the Heart. A mission that is our core light. To shine. To Be. To make waves. To love. To walk away. To walk towards. To learn to walk, run, skip, dance, sit and wait.

The portal opened up and then we left. Released from this life and back into the Light.

And the in between? What happens here in this in between time? What has happened? Where are you now? What are you needing to remember from whence you came?

The Portal of the Equinox opens us up to some deep truths. Simple, yet profound. How are you both human and divine? How can you live in both? What does it mean to be a divine human.

Where you are too much in the mind, you are offered the Heart. Where you are too much in the Heart, you are offered the discerning Mind. Where you are too much in the body, you are offered the spirit. When you are too much in the spirit, you are offered the profound beauty of the body. This body of yours. This body of the Earth. The beauty and pain of being both human and divine.

The reset, realign and rebalancing time of the Equinox and the gentle energy of Libra breeze on in. The intensity is in how hard we are trying to live one or the other. Where we struggle with our humanity, in breezes the Divine. Where we struggle with the Divine, in breezes our humanity.

Human love. Divine love. Human desires Divine desire. They intertwine and make a life. Your life.

I am entering into a portal for the next few days, for this Equinox ushers in a time of remembrance of my beautiful Boy, born 30 years ago on the day of the Libra New Moon. His earth mission accomplished. His Love still alive.

I am offering to you, the opportunity of your lifetime. Just for today. Go into the portal of your own true heart. Sit and breathe in love, connecting with the divine as you know It to be. The Divine breathes with you. The angels breathe with you, the goddess/god, Mother Goddess, Gaia, spirit helpers breathe with you. The Light of Source breathes with you. Then, ask where you may find some balance, equanimity, rest/play, yin/yang. Feel it meeting you in the space between the in and the out breath.

The New Moon on Sunday offers one more opportunity of a lifetime. The dark moon is reminding you that most likely what you are needing is to honor the night. Honor the darkness, stillness, times of rest and rejuvenation. There is a great imbalance that has taken us in. Too much doing, and not enough non-doing. In the non-doing, we are resting, rejuvenating, restoring and resetting. Call in the goddess of the night stars, the animals of the night, owl, moon flower, fox, raccoon. Night is a time of fecundity,

I will be taking this time to take in the dark of the night and the light of the day. I am in awe of the human spirit. Yours. Mine. Ours together. This feels like an important Equinox, New Moon and completion of a cycle.

What is it you are completing. How far have you come in the last 5 years? How has the tragedies and the triumphs made you into who you see in the mirror today? How is your heart? What might you release and how may you rejoice. Take time for both.

I will meet you in the Portal of the Divine Heart Light.

There is room for the night and day and the dark and light and all the in-between of life as a divine human.

Love,

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II