Ask and it is given

Hello Fellow Travelers,
Welcome in the energy of May! Happy May Day, Beltane, Snow Day! Yes, it is snowing once more here in my home state and giving us much needed moisture. This brings me to my message for this week.
Be careful what you ask for, you will get it!
Most of you have heard this phrase before, yet the power behind it is currently impeccable. We might want to give it a different spin for the sake of the message for today, Lets say,
Ask and it is given. 
Back in March after a particularly dry winter, a wild fire broke out nearby. Smoke filled the air and I was reminded of the terror, devastation and fear of last summer. The fires of last summer destroyed homes and took lives. I did not want a repeat.The fire was contained and I began asking very clearly and with great determination for rain! It has snowed every week since. BIG SNOW. 
Now, I do not take credit for the snow falling, but I can revel in the experience of receiving something I really wanted. Having the Universe deliver, almost instantly, something I really wanted (and not stop until it is really done) is incredibly exciting and expansive. 
Now it is your turn to open yourself to the powerful abundant aspects of the Universe and receive. What is it that you want/need/desire? What would make your life just a bit better, easier, peaceful, happy? What would you like to see for yourself that is loving and good. What would you like for your loved ones or your community?
Pick something you would like to see for yourself. Pick something that really is meaningful to you. Something that would soothe your soul or just make life better! Declare what it is you want. Ask, shout it out or write it down. Express it and Own it. Admit it, whatever. No request is too small or too great.
If there is something you can do to create your declaration, you will be given the steps to take. Watch what happens next and trust. When you notice something turning in your favor, rejoice in it.
May the month of May rain blessings on you! You are loved and always held in the arms of the divine.
Mary
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II