Get Out of That Box!!
Hello
Fellow Travelers, I am in gratitude for those of you who take time each
week to read the inspirational messages that come from my heart to
yours.
My intention in sending these messages is that you are inspired to "grow your soul, strengthen your light and come home to your true self."
What exactly does that mean and how can you be supported in such an endeavor?
Growing our souls, strengthening our light and coming home to our true selves starts with a very important five letter word T-R-U-T-H. Truth is the great awakener.
What is truth and how do you find it, know it, live in it?
"Truth is a radical, personal realization."
Truth is unique to each individual. It is our soul's call, our spirits freedom and our self's joy! Being who we are is truth and it is our divine birthright!
There was a dark time in my life when I was faced with some important decisions regarding my well being. Life had become complex and quite scary. I could not wait a moment longer to do something. The prayer or promise I screamed to the Universe was this:
"I will be true to myself, no matter what!
What that meant to me at the time was that I would no longer be subject to an authority outside of myself. I wanted to be my own authority, 100%. I wanted to feel the power of being myself! Sure it looked as if my life was great, from the outside. The box I was living in looked really good but the truth was I was living in a box of someone else's making. And because of this, I was in physical, emotional and mental danger! I was not living in my truth and I could not do it any longer.
What I did not know at the time was that this prayer I screamed was a powerful reclamation that opened the confines around my heart and started a destruction of all that did not support me and a strengthening of all that did. What I had proclaimed was my birthright- to be true to myself no matter what!
What I knew was true for myself at that time was that I was not living my truth and I so wanted to. I could feel the truth of my soul bubbling up, so I started with that. I knew I had a fierce love alive within my heart. This was a mama bear type of love, that reached out from deep within me and held me when things were tough. I began to turn inward, praying, meditating and reconnecting to that love and that which I knew as truth~Spirit, love, the eternal aspect of myself and the eternal aspect of all of life.
I was met with great resistance from those I expected it from and those I did not, including myself. The box I lived in had rules and regulations about everything. Life, love, spirituality, religion, family, work, play, etc. These rules were written in stone, in a code that was not to be broken, codes that were centuries old. But I found the courage to break down this box, little by little, for the more I grew my soul, the more I knew what was and was not my truth. It may have been comfortable for a time, or acceptable, or even inviting to live within this box, I however had outgrown it and once you know that you have outgrown the box that you used to call home, you can never go back. Once you taste the truth and start "being" your true self, the box starts to break.
This box breaking can show up as a break up, break down, breaking apart. Also known as illness, divorce, death, leaving, returning, or any myriad of life events that catapult you into the box-breaking, soul awakening. This breaking can also be subtle, as in a tiny gnawing inside that feels like depression, or anxiety, or any other constant underlying buzz that tells you, things aren't quite right. Usually however the break is quite loud. Even if from the outside all looks well. You know, it is not, and I say, thank God/dess, that it is not and finally our soul has our attention!
Once truth has been given a voice, your box will break down. You may not even know truth has been given a voice, but your soul knows and this timeless aspect of you will get your attention.
Where in your life has your soul spoken? Has your truth been vying for your attention? Remember it usually looks like a break down of some sort.
Once
you step foot out of your box, and taste the truth of your Self, you
are then empowered to build a strong, sturdy foundation. A foundation
that allows for expansion and freedom. This foundation building
adventure is the adventure of your life, what your soul came to do. It
is your "radical, personal realization."
On my personal journey of life, through its many trials, tribulations, triumphs and joys, it is through the saving grace of my relationship with my soul, spirit, and true self that I have found answers, peace, and a truth so deep, it can not be shaken. She spoke out that day long ago and has not stopped!
After breaking out of the box and breaking down the long held beliefs that still lingered even when the box was flattened, I have gone on to create a foundation for growing my soul, strengthening my light(spirit) and coming home to my true self, that I gratefully share with others. This foundation is the focus of my personal life as well as my work in the world.
When we are called to get out of the box, grow our souls, strengthen our light and come home to our true self we are always given helpers. I am forever grateful for those who showed up for me, assisted, guided, coached, taught, healed, and shared their wisdom with me. I would not have been able to do it without them. These true helpers showed up when I called and not a moment too soon!
In turn I offer to you a safe, strong, loving place to receive guidance from your soul and to clear the way in your mind and heart through the work I do out in the world.
My goal is to assist you in clearing a space in which to invite truth into your life.It is time to get out of the box of "the outer authority" and create instead a strong foundation of personal truth, light and love.It is time to listen to the truth that is stirring, it is time to stir it up more, make the changes, break apart the box, come home to your Self and build your new foundation, or keep on building it. It matters not where you are on your journey, in the box, just out of the box, not even realizing you are in a box, far from the box, or building your true foundation. We are all in this together and I offer you a place to come to grow your soul~wherever you are on this journey of life.
Have a blessed week and take action! Love, Mary
Get out of that box~ Summer Specials
June 1-July 1 Special! Book two appointments between June 1- July 1st and receive a special gift.
June's Gift- A Color Reading.Color is an important aspect of life. In the realm of your true self, color can assist you in healing, opening, transforming or just overall happiness and joy. In this mini reading you will find out which color is pronounced for you now and how to use it to your benefit.

Schedule an appointment Browse session offerings
Mary D'Agostino www.marydagostino.com 970-232-9024
My intention in sending these messages is that you are inspired to "grow your soul, strengthen your light and come home to your true self."
What exactly does that mean and how can you be supported in such an endeavor?
Growing our souls, strengthening our light and coming home to our true selves starts with a very important five letter word T-R-U-T-H. Truth is the great awakener.
What is truth and how do you find it, know it, live in it?
"Truth is a radical, personal realization."
Truth is unique to each individual. It is our soul's call, our spirits freedom and our self's joy! Being who we are is truth and it is our divine birthright!
There was a dark time in my life when I was faced with some important decisions regarding my well being. Life had become complex and quite scary. I could not wait a moment longer to do something. The prayer or promise I screamed to the Universe was this:
"I will be true to myself, no matter what!
What that meant to me at the time was that I would no longer be subject to an authority outside of myself. I wanted to be my own authority, 100%. I wanted to feel the power of being myself! Sure it looked as if my life was great, from the outside. The box I was living in looked really good but the truth was I was living in a box of someone else's making. And because of this, I was in physical, emotional and mental danger! I was not living in my truth and I could not do it any longer.
What I did not know at the time was that this prayer I screamed was a powerful reclamation that opened the confines around my heart and started a destruction of all that did not support me and a strengthening of all that did. What I had proclaimed was my birthright- to be true to myself no matter what!
What I knew was true for myself at that time was that I was not living my truth and I so wanted to. I could feel the truth of my soul bubbling up, so I started with that. I knew I had a fierce love alive within my heart. This was a mama bear type of love, that reached out from deep within me and held me when things were tough. I began to turn inward, praying, meditating and reconnecting to that love and that which I knew as truth~Spirit, love, the eternal aspect of myself and the eternal aspect of all of life.
I was met with great resistance from those I expected it from and those I did not, including myself. The box I lived in had rules and regulations about everything. Life, love, spirituality, religion, family, work, play, etc. These rules were written in stone, in a code that was not to be broken, codes that were centuries old. But I found the courage to break down this box, little by little, for the more I grew my soul, the more I knew what was and was not my truth. It may have been comfortable for a time, or acceptable, or even inviting to live within this box, I however had outgrown it and once you know that you have outgrown the box that you used to call home, you can never go back. Once you taste the truth and start "being" your true self, the box starts to break.
This box breaking can show up as a break up, break down, breaking apart. Also known as illness, divorce, death, leaving, returning, or any myriad of life events that catapult you into the box-breaking, soul awakening. This breaking can also be subtle, as in a tiny gnawing inside that feels like depression, or anxiety, or any other constant underlying buzz that tells you, things aren't quite right. Usually however the break is quite loud. Even if from the outside all looks well. You know, it is not, and I say, thank God/dess, that it is not and finally our soul has our attention!
Once truth has been given a voice, your box will break down. You may not even know truth has been given a voice, but your soul knows and this timeless aspect of you will get your attention.
Where in your life has your soul spoken? Has your truth been vying for your attention? Remember it usually looks like a break down of some sort.
"Truth has nothing to do with authority,
truth has nothing to do with tradition, truth has nothing to do with the
past--Truth is a radical personal realization. You have to come to it." Osho
On my personal journey of life, through its many trials, tribulations, triumphs and joys, it is through the saving grace of my relationship with my soul, spirit, and true self that I have found answers, peace, and a truth so deep, it can not be shaken. She spoke out that day long ago and has not stopped!
After breaking out of the box and breaking down the long held beliefs that still lingered even when the box was flattened, I have gone on to create a foundation for growing my soul, strengthening my light(spirit) and coming home to my true self, that I gratefully share with others. This foundation is the focus of my personal life as well as my work in the world.
When we are called to get out of the box, grow our souls, strengthen our light and come home to our true self we are always given helpers. I am forever grateful for those who showed up for me, assisted, guided, coached, taught, healed, and shared their wisdom with me. I would not have been able to do it without them. These true helpers showed up when I called and not a moment too soon!
In turn I offer to you a safe, strong, loving place to receive guidance from your soul and to clear the way in your mind and heart through the work I do out in the world.
My goal is to assist you in clearing a space in which to invite truth into your life.It is time to get out of the box of "the outer authority" and create instead a strong foundation of personal truth, light and love.It is time to listen to the truth that is stirring, it is time to stir it up more, make the changes, break apart the box, come home to your Self and build your new foundation, or keep on building it. It matters not where you are on your journey, in the box, just out of the box, not even realizing you are in a box, far from the box, or building your true foundation. We are all in this together and I offer you a place to come to grow your soul~wherever you are on this journey of life.
Have a blessed week and take action! Love, Mary
Get out of that box~ Summer Specials
June 1-July 1 Special! Book two appointments between June 1- July 1st and receive a special gift.
June's Gift- A Color Reading.Color is an important aspect of life. In the realm of your true self, color can assist you in healing, opening, transforming or just overall happiness and joy. In this mini reading you will find out which color is pronounced for you now and how to use it to your benefit.
Schedule an appointment Browse session offerings
Mary D'Agostino www.marydagostino.com 970-232-9024
Comments
Post a Comment