Digging Deeper
Hello Fellow Travelers~ Come gather in this late summer garden for a bit and enjoy this message.
Some
of you may have been receiving these messages for quite a while, and
others are new to them. For all, I want to let you know why I write
these messages and where they come from. This will require a few extra
moments of your time, yet perhaps is my intention, the extra time will
inspire you to dig deeper for yourself and receive more helpful messages
and insights.
I write these messages as a way to connect with the many people I have met and have yet to meet. I see this as an opportunity to come together with like minded spirits and share. It is not always the message itself per se, but the energy behind it that will take you in and hold you for a bit, while you read. The messages come through me as I think of each and every one of you and then ask my guidance team (my sacred heart team) to help me share a message that will touch all, some, or one of you reading. I receive a transmission of love as I then put out to you a transmission of love that is experienced through these words.
I am an avid reader and writer, teacher and speaker (sharer or messages) and have been blessed to be what I feel is a channel of love through the medium of language. Love is channeled in many ways, one being spoken or written language.
I write these messages as a way to transmit the eternal message "You are always loved. You are love" and they come from the eternal source of love itself.
They come through the vehicle of me, so they are written with a bit of Mary color and usually based on what I have recently uncovered, discovered or stepped through on my personal journey.
Thus said, this weeks message is about "digging deeper" and connecting to your inner source. Deeper than you have yet gone. No matter if you are a beginner or a veteran at connecting to your internal wisdom, it is time to Dig Deeper.
Not only so you too may receive perfectly timed messages of inspiration, love and hope for whatsoever is going on for you personally, but as a way of moving through what is collectively going on at this time. This is a time of rapid change and opening. It is a time of dredging up conflict, so that there may be resolution. It is a time of taking personal responsibility through shifting and changing your internal dialogue, landscape and relationship with self.
Digging deeper is an action that is required in order to find the peaceful internal and then external existence we all crave.
Digging deeper is the safe haven we so often seek outside of ourselves. It is the place we may get to in order to rest, to restore, to nourish and to bolster ourselves. It is the inner storehouse of all that we need. It is powered by Source.
Let's take out our shovels now and take this time to dig deeper. Take a few deep breaths, leaving the outer world behind for a few precious moments. See before you this door.

Walk through the door and on the other side is the aspect of you that lives deep within your heart, your eternal self. (your higher self, soul, spirit, authentic self, true self) Give this self a name, a face, a color or an energy. Let the image come to you. This is the deep aspect of yourself that wants to come out and BE with you. He/She wants to know you intimately and share this life on earth with you. Make good friends with this aspect of you. If you are already good friends, it is time to take your relationship to a deeper level. Think of it as 'inner space' exploration and discovery. Your deepest Self is here to guide you at this time into a more intimate and loving friendship with yourself. Spend time daily with this aspect of you and write the messages and feelings you are receiving.Be open to the wisdom and knowing, understandings and pure joy that exists deep within you.
Meeting daily with this aspect of you is a meditation practice that is interactive. Enjoy the interaction you have and may you be guided to a deeper and more loving relationship with all of life.
Have a blessed week.
Mary
I am so blessed to be sharing these weekly posts with all of you. Please feel free to access prior messages or comment at the blog http://theheartofgaia.blogspot.com/
For a full schedule of Trainings, Workshops and Gatherings or to book your session go to:
www.marydagostino.com
I write these messages as a way to connect with the many people I have met and have yet to meet. I see this as an opportunity to come together with like minded spirits and share. It is not always the message itself per se, but the energy behind it that will take you in and hold you for a bit, while you read. The messages come through me as I think of each and every one of you and then ask my guidance team (my sacred heart team) to help me share a message that will touch all, some, or one of you reading. I receive a transmission of love as I then put out to you a transmission of love that is experienced through these words.
I am an avid reader and writer, teacher and speaker (sharer or messages) and have been blessed to be what I feel is a channel of love through the medium of language. Love is channeled in many ways, one being spoken or written language.
I write these messages as a way to transmit the eternal message "You are always loved. You are love" and they come from the eternal source of love itself.
They come through the vehicle of me, so they are written with a bit of Mary color and usually based on what I have recently uncovered, discovered or stepped through on my personal journey.
Thus said, this weeks message is about "digging deeper" and connecting to your inner source. Deeper than you have yet gone. No matter if you are a beginner or a veteran at connecting to your internal wisdom, it is time to Dig Deeper.
Not only so you too may receive perfectly timed messages of inspiration, love and hope for whatsoever is going on for you personally, but as a way of moving through what is collectively going on at this time. This is a time of rapid change and opening. It is a time of dredging up conflict, so that there may be resolution. It is a time of taking personal responsibility through shifting and changing your internal dialogue, landscape and relationship with self.
Digging deeper is an action that is required in order to find the peaceful internal and then external existence we all crave.
Digging deeper is the safe haven we so often seek outside of ourselves. It is the place we may get to in order to rest, to restore, to nourish and to bolster ourselves. It is the inner storehouse of all that we need. It is powered by Source.
Let's take out our shovels now and take this time to dig deeper. Take a few deep breaths, leaving the outer world behind for a few precious moments. See before you this door.
Walk through the door and on the other side is the aspect of you that lives deep within your heart, your eternal self. (your higher self, soul, spirit, authentic self, true self) Give this self a name, a face, a color or an energy. Let the image come to you. This is the deep aspect of yourself that wants to come out and BE with you. He/She wants to know you intimately and share this life on earth with you. Make good friends with this aspect of you. If you are already good friends, it is time to take your relationship to a deeper level. Think of it as 'inner space' exploration and discovery. Your deepest Self is here to guide you at this time into a more intimate and loving friendship with yourself. Spend time daily with this aspect of you and write the messages and feelings you are receiving.Be open to the wisdom and knowing, understandings and pure joy that exists deep within you.
Meeting daily with this aspect of you is a meditation practice that is interactive. Enjoy the interaction you have and may you be guided to a deeper and more loving relationship with all of life.
Have a blessed week.
Mary
I am so blessed to be sharing these weekly posts with all of you. Please feel free to access prior messages or comment at the blog http://theheartofgaia.blogspot.com/
For a full schedule of Trainings, Workshops and Gatherings or to book your session go to:
www.marydagostino.com
Comments
Post a Comment