How I Be-Came a Medium
Hello Fellow Travelers,
Many of you are new here to Heart of Gaia, weekly updates and my array of offerings. Each week I send out messages with the intention of inspiring, uplifting, blessing, healing and offering hope.
For the next several weeks, I will be sharing the why's and how's of what I offer to assist you in your life. Thank you for being a fellow traveler.
This week I will share with you how/why I "became a Medium". Reluctantly perhaps. Naturally, for sure.
I am a natural born medium. I have always had communication with loved ones in spirit. It was simply a way I saw life. Soul lives on. There wasn't any intense or scary experiences for me, just a subtle knowing. I had dream visits from my grandparents with messages of love, care and comfort. These always came at the exact right time and were always helpful The energies of loved ones would show themselves to me for others too. I'd hear or feel loving messages, or sense presences. I was present when my beloved grandfather lived his last days on earth. I felt his spirit leave, and he gave me a message, that I hold in my heart as wise guidance today.
The simple truth is, the more I lived true to myself, the more intuitive I became. The more my senses sharpened and the more I knew myself as clairvoyant, Naturally. I share this with you because I know so many of you are wanting to become more psychic, authentic, healers, whole. Be yourself. You will be guided. (Also, don't listen to others who may be negative or unsupportive.)
When I learned Reiki, and started to use the natural gifts and honing my skills as an intuitive, it opened up the world of energy and psychic senses further. I could make sense of energy and what I always knew to be true. In Reiki, Intuitive Readings, and Soul coaching/counseling sessions, I would often see/hear/sense/feel the deceased loved ones of my clients. Only if their presence was healing, or helpful and if my client would benefit.
When my son passed I had profound spiritual experiences. Before, during and after his passing. This further awakened me to how our spirits work. It gave me a clear knowing of who we are beyond our bodies, and how living with this knowing, and integrating it can greatly assist us as we grieve. . I was given profound grace through the experiences of preparing for his passing, assisting him and in knowing he indeed lived on in spirit. It is also a harrowing experience. The only way through is to touch feelings that are the deepest imaginable.
My mediumship skills and abilities became sharpened, honed and I use them with great compassion for self and for others. I vowed I would use them in service to help my fellow traveler, and to do so in a way that honored the physical/mental/emotional Self. Living a spiritually inspired life includes all of who we are.
This past weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the Spring Symposium- Roles of Near Death and Related Experiences in Grief and Grief Counseling from IANDS (International Association of Near Death Studies). As a medium, someone who communicates with the dead, and brings through healing messages, evidence and loving support, and as a healer, I want to assure my clients that I offer a most safe and secure environment in which to do so. I want to learn as much as possible as to assure you I hold you in the most respectful and reverent regard for the tenderness of your experience.
The Symposium was facilitated by mental health professionals from prestigious universities who have done research regarding spirituality and grief. The findings were profound. How very important it is to the bereaved to know that they may continue to have a relationship with their passed on loved one, that the way many of us grieve and. heal is through ongoing communication and involvement with our loved ones in spirit. That the messages from our loved ones usually always offer us messages of hope and love. This was an "academic panel" so there was a lot of data. That which I always knew to be so was verified.
ADC (After death communication), is proven to assist the bereaved with an appreciation of life, an opportunity to grow spiritually, comfort, an ease in accepting the loss, deepened connection with those in spirit and our loved ones still alive, and is overall extremely helpful for grief. The overall messages that our deceased loved ones bring are that they are still with us, we will meet again, that unconditional Love is key to life, they want us to be happy, have joy, and live a full life.
My journey through death loss, has confirmed this to be so. I am continuously reassured knowing my son is with me, and our relationship continues. My soul is indeed growing, my heart is healing and there is life beyond death.
I am continuously seeking ways to help myself. and others live a full and joyful life through the experience of trauma and death. It is possible.
This summer I will be a guest presenter at the IANDS Conference 2023. The theme is Inspired to Loving Action. I will be sharing my story of SDE (Shared Death Experience) with my son. This is a true labor of love. To share our intimate story is not easy, yet if it serves to heal our planet by reminding us of Love's healing power then I will do my part.
I am also hoping to have my book 111 Days of Divine Intervention, ready by then. Another labor of love. The book is a daybook for the grieving. It is meant as a comfort and solace when traversing the difficult days of bereavement It is also meant to remind us that our loved ones in spirit are always intervening on our behalf to bring us experiences of healing Love, in ways perfect for what it is you need. Stories of interventions, miracles and synchronicities are included!
So, that is my story as to Why/How did I BE- came a "Medium". To give the living a way to live beyond the tragic loss of loved ones. To be a medium of healing love. Because it is what my soul has urged me to do and it is my activism and love in action.
I share my heart and soul with you. I hope to get to know yours too!
In healing Love,
Mary

Comments
Post a Comment