You Are Being Called
Hello Fellow Travelers,
I am back from wedding festivities and ready to see you! (or talk via phone).Come join in a class, workshop, have an intuitive session or Reiki therapy.
Why? You're being called.
I have been musing lately over how our "callings" call to us! How magical, mystical and miraculous our soul's really are. And the unique divine path that we are each on, always reveals itself to us. Always.
I shared with you all recently the story of how Journaling to the Heart Classes and Workshops came to be. It was all a matter of divine timing and being called. (You can read the full story below. )The reason I have been musing is because the supportive Universal Energy is very strong right now and truly wanting each and every one of us to connect and align with our own unique soul's calling and bring that calling out into tangible form. Manifest.
How do you know if you've been "called by your soul" or are living your calling?
When one is answering the "call" of the soul, for work, to be in a relationship, to move, to travel, to serve, to have a child, to create, etc, the experience shows up. It has the distinct feel of being orchestrated by a force beyond our human minds and ego. There are certain similar circumstances that infuse or ignite a soul calling. You may find yourself suddenly in a situation that feels familiar, even though you have never been there before, a series of events happen, one after the other and before you know it, you are staring at something that "you knew you always wanted", even if you had never put words to it. Miracles and magic seem to follow you and guide you. It's as if you are transported to exactly where you need to be, exactly when you need to be there. You may have taken action on a thought and there you are. Face to face with something or someone that feels just right!
It doesn't end there though. When we are living our "calling" there will be challenges and we will have good times and bad, success and failures. Our callings will require hard work, dedication and devotion, yet they come to us by way of inspired idea or a longing in your heart that has always been present, and when they come on board and you agree, it feels...divine...exciting...fulfilling and right! They also usually show up when we are being challenged to grow, change, and love ourselves more. To keep your calling on line, you are required only to continually trust that your soul is in charge and continually give over your mind to your heart. Over and over again.
My calling to learn Reiki and hold Intuitive Reading Sessions showed up much in the same way as teaching Journaling did! Surprise!I had always been counseling friends and family since I was quite young. I had a heightened sense or empathic nature regarding people and places and nature and a clear sense of invisible energies that I felt were angels or the divine. This sense was always there and I used it to navigate life and help others yet creating a profession with these skills came much later, in divine timing as callings do. I always had and still do have a very strong desire to help and empower others. Such is the nature of my calling.
What do you feel your calling is? Have you been called by your spirit/soul?
Regarding Reiki, I just so happened to be on the receiving end of some wonderful Reiki energy some 30 plus years ago from a nurse from Berkeley California who had recently learned this new (to the US mainland) healing art. I was recuperating from oral surgery and in pain, she offered to assist by giving me Reiki. I instinctively knew what it was she was doing, how it was working and I completely trusted the process, though I did not know anything about Reiki. I never forgot that experience and a few years later when my newborn baby was in the hospital awaiting open heart surgery, I kept hearing the words "healing hands". I knew that I had healing hands, and as a mother of a sick child, I knew my hands were the healing touch he needed to sooth and comfort him. I realized later that I had been channeling healing energy to my children and others in my life ever since I remember,(to help them, alleviate pain, suffering and offer compassion) yet it was this experience that opened me to the profound gift of my own "healing hands".
Fast forward a few years later and I was experiencing the trauma of divorce. I was alone in a new city and did not know where to turn so I opened the phone book and that is how I met the woman who would become my therapist. She greatly assisted me through a most tumultuous time and she also was a Reiki Master, so when the time came and the divorce was behind me, I learned Reiki from this most special woman.
In learning Reiki, my intuitive gifts made complete sense as I could read and understand the energy I had seen, sensed, felt from others, life and from Spirit ever since I was a very young child. I found a way to really help others and in a way that was uniquely suited to my gifts and talents. I would never have thought this would be my calling, but when I awakened to it, it was so very right! My calling came calling and I answered "yes".
Our callings combine and use many of our gifts and talents in a perfectly unique to our soul's way. When we are in the energy of our calling, all seems to make sense and you can look back and see how the seemingly random and chaotic paths of your life were always leading you home to your soul! Every step you were being called and sometimes you listened and sometimes not.
Won't you listen now? The world needs you to step fully into your soul's calling. You need you.
To create your life in alignment with your soul is your highest calling and you have what it takes to do so.
Open to your soul's calling. Listen, ask for the magic and miracles, ask for your spiritual guides and angels to show you, point out where, when, why and how your soul has been calling to you. Then take action. You are definitely being called!
I am here to assist you with clarity and guidance, healing energy and help you live true to the calling of your soul! Come see me, call me:)) Make a date with your SOUL.
Many blessings and I look forward to seeing many of you soon.
Love,
Mary
May the Goddess Cradle you in her everlasting love!
Comments
Post a Comment