bye bye 2015~ We write an ending

Hello Fellow Travelers,
The end of the year is upon us. 2015 has been quite a year for me and for so many others. 
How do you want to end this year? How would you like to round out the end of whatever this year has been for you?
read more
I offer you a reflective journaling assignment that will assist you in clearing, releasing, blessing and putting the final touches on 2015.
Before I give you the questions and directions for reflection, let me remind you of a few key points regarding completions.
There is really no complete ending. Every completion has within it the beginning of the next phase. The whole month of December can be a completion of 2015 and also the beginning of a new phase. The calendar dates do not always coincide with what is going on deep within your soul or what may be transpiring in your outer life either. You may feel your life has much new growth right now, yet somewhere there is a completion occuring. There always is. 
Journaling prompt~
Reflect on each month of 2015. Remember what you did, what occured, and highlight a few experiences for each month.Keep it simple.
Create a theme from these highlights. Each month will have a theme that is created from the overall experiences of the month.  For example the month of March for me was highlighted by my son's wedding, family, celebration. The theme for March could be Love or Heart Healing. 
Do this with all 11 months and add in December although it is not yet complete.
When you have your themes, look them over, enjoy them, feel them, and when you are ready, write a conclusion to your year. I suggest you write it in the form of a story or prayer. Write it as a gift to yourself, add a lot of self appreciation, self love and self acceptance to this prayer, blessing, and conclusion to the story of your year.
Here is my ending of the story of 2015 for you~
I am in deep gratiudue for the wild and intense ride of 2015. 
I am in gratitude that I have each and every one of you, clients, students, my family, my friends and those I have yet to meet on this journey. I feel your love and support daily. 
I am grateful that my work takes me to these places of soulful healing and I am honored to be a part of all of your lives. 
In completion, I wish every one of us a most loving, restful, re-generative, deeply healing December. Wherever we are needing the healing balm of unconditional love, peace, and gentle kindness, may it find it's way in and fill us to the brim and overflowing. 
May December be the end of fear( in the tiniest of ways and the most significant of ways )and the beginning of love as a way of being.
In each and every moment may love be our guide.
Love is the completion.  Love is the beginning. 

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II