Singing your soul song!
Hello Fellow Travelers,
The upcoming weeks will be the shift point for many of us.
Full Moon, New Season and Change is upon us.
The energy is ripe for supportive and deep change. You are ready to embark on the next heart and soul expansion that you have been planning for. (whether you realized it or not)
Astrologically we are entering into Eclipse season which speeds up the process and also asks us to be acutely aware and discerning in order to take advantage of our potential.
The potential in which I speak is the potential for love, to love and to be in love with life. The potential is the inner yearnings of your heart and soul and the myriad of ways that it may wish to be expressed at this time.
Your potential is the song of your soul and it wishes to be heard, played and taken out for further use.
Have you heard the song of your soul lately?
It sings to you in soft waves and in glorious upbeat tempos. It brings you messages of delight, and deep passionate beats of pure bliss.
It radiates. It vibrates, it shakes the house (shaking loose that which needs to go) and soothes the nerves. It takes you both to the deepest peace and the highest highs.
Your soul song beckons to you to do that which you know is yours to do, it pulls you apart with it's urgings and touches right down into the depths of your longing.
The song of your soul is what was playing the moment you were born. It is what you danced into this realm to. It is the sweetest melody and the most peaceful and perfect harmony.
You respond to it naturally. It awakens, awakened and is awakening to you and for you, so that you know that every breath you take is meaningful, has always been meaningful and will always continue to mean everything to your soul.
Your soul song is yours and yours alone.
Others may have similar songs, with similar beats or harmonies, or tonal qualities.
And when these similar soul songs gather together your songs are a magnificent and much needed addition to life.
Oh what joy and added pleasure beyond measure when you find others to sing soul songs with!
Your essence and vibration grow strong and full when you hear, dance, sing or call up your soul song.
Your soul song plays when you are connected to that which brings you joy.
Your soul song is always humming along, to the movement and change of your life. It really has no beginning and no end.
It is after all a soul song. It is eternal. It is the music of the heavens, the sound of the universe, the chorus of stars and matter, light and sound.
I ask that you connect to your soul song this week. Listen. Imagine you hear the most beautiful music ever and then...listen some more.
Move your body, open your heart and mind. Pour your troubles, worries and heartache into your soul song. Open to the blessings, the insights and the wisdom of your soul song.
I hear my soul song when I am in nature, in session, planting,or tending. I hear my soul song, loud and clear when I am holding my loved ones close. I hear my soul song when I am writing, when I am imagining, when I am watching the clouds or seeing a smile.
I hear my soul song when I ask for help from the realms of Angels, or a trusted friend, and most especially when my heart breaks open and I am least expecting it.
Your soul song heals and soothes you, gives you hope and can carry you on when nothing else can.
I hear my soul song when I see the colors of the sunset, the changing leaves and the beads of sweat on my grandbaby's brow after he has been playing hard.
How might you hear your soul song? Tune into it. It will sing you home, for it been playing all along, playing you on...playing you home? To your soul!
Enjoy the music and if your soul song leads you to join us this Saturday, we will be gathering to usher in the Full Moon and the Autumnal Equinox.
Details here.
Love,
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment