Holiday Blessings
Hello Dear Fellow Travelers,
As I turn within and honor the sacredness of the Holy Days, I offer you a blessings of love, peace and joy.
I count my blessings as part of my advent, solstice, holy days ritual. Please take a moment and join me.
Counting your blessings is homework to ensure a lighter holiday season!
Counting my blessings is a rebelious act at this time of year. It goes against the need to buy, the urge to obtain. It puts a whole other spin on the sleepy, dull agressive and noisy, shadow of negativity and fear. I am rebelling and counting my blessings. I count my blessings in hopes that it inspires you to count yours, to share our wealth of blessings and to grow the spirit of gratitude so that it takes form as actions that are helpful in a world that is in need of your light, your help, your prayers, your wishes, your action and your blessings!
My blessings...I am so grateful for the opportunity to share messages of inspiration and to connect with all of you throughout the year. I am grateful for technology that allows me to continue to connect with you via messages, even when I am taking some time off. I am grateful for the freedoms that I enjoy as a woman, mother, business owner, healer, spiritual teacher, global citizen and US citizen. I am grateful for the freedoms I enjoy being a woman who was born into a middle class family. I am grateful for an education. I am grateful for my feisty and activist spirit that has me using my blessings to assist others. I am grateful for creature comforts that I rarely think about, except for when it is -12 degrees. I am grateful beyond measure to have a warm bed, a beautiful home, work I love and family and friends who I cherish. I am grateful to be my age in years. I am grateful for health and well-being, and the courage, ways and means to continue to live in health and well-being. I am grateful for my desire to continue to learn, to hold space for those who also want to learn, heal and grow. I am grateful for the hardships too. Yes, I am grateful for the many, many hardships because they are all part of my life. The hardships give me focus and perspective. The hardships help me to help others. The hardships are what made my heart break wide open with no way to put it back together, unless I devoted my life to love, peace and joy and healing my broken heart and the broken hearts of the world. Love heals all wounds. Peace and Joy fuel Love. And the blessings continue...there are more, many, many more...
This is about you now...
Now it is your turn.
Count your blessings. Give yourself time to enter into the Sacredness of this Season and rebel a little. Your inner light needs your attention. Your inner light needs to be honored.
One more...I am grateful for YOU, your light, and for all that we have done together and the wonderful opportunities that lay ahead.
Love,
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment