Love Message

Hello Sacredly Inspired Beings of Love and Light 
Each day I post a love message via instagram @maryldagostino. Here goes today's for those who aren't on social media or who miss it.

Last day of this month. Last day. As many of you know, I have had a last day...the last day I saw my son, the last day I waved goodbye, the last day he laughed and played and took a risk.
Each day we take a risk by being here. Heavy laden truth is that we don't know when it will be a last day. And another truth, light as air, and pure and powerful as the sky and clouds and sun, is the truth that our essence lives on. It lives on as the love we experienced while here, the help we gave, the people we were kind to, the injustices we fought for, the laughter we shared, the hopes, the dreams we pursued. 
And most truly the presence we Are. 
There is no other time like the present to be present with life and look for the reasons to live in this day. It is a last day for all of us, for this day will never be again. This day will be added to the many you've lived already. Make this day count for you in a way that matters to you. Be present, for a moment and be grateful, maybe, for a moment, really look around you, find some bit of meaning and purpose. 
Be in this day and share your lovely self with this last day and invite the day to share itself with you. It's got beauty and truth and joy hidden behind every cloud.

Last day. Make it a good one! 
Let's be messengers of LOVE... This day invites you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II