Feather Wisdom

Hello Fellow Wise Travelers,
A message from the field of Universal Divine Wisdom...
The beautiful tapestry that makes up all of life, is much like this colorful mandala. Your essence, heart and soul is one of these lights. The wisdom, help and assistance that your soul needs to evolve, grow and flourish is always just a blink away. 
Wisdom comes from so very many different places, and in the most surprising of ways. It is always there for you. With eyes and heart open to receive the guidance that your Inner Wise Self is presenting to you, the possibilities for soul growth, new opportunities, and healing love, (always love) become commonplace.

Guidance is found in simple, everyday moments. With intention set to see, know and feel the wisdom, I set out on my daily walk.

Today's wisdom was found in feathers. Feathers are my familiar messenger. They drop out of the sky, land in my path, blow in the wind and catch my eye. 


Nothing short of a miracle, the treasure of feathers. They announce the presence of my son in spirit, they give me guidance when I am weary and pick me up and assure me that I am LOVED, I am watched over and that the answers to my deepest questions are only a light, wispy feather away.

The wisdom of the feathers in today's magic are timely. First message  is to "keep on walking" When in doubt, keep moving. That was my grandpa's message to me, when he was still on the earth plane. "Keep on moving." I am. 
Next find, next message;  the flicker feather. The feather of the warrior or the medicine woman/man. "According to Ted Andrews from his book Animal Speak, "to the Pueblo and other Native Americans, a red feather on a prayer stick reflected war against some enemy, either physical or spiritual. When the feathers where worn in the hair it indicated the individual was a member of the medicine society. " I am grateful, for the message from the flicker, for it speaks to my heart and assists my Inner Wise Self. I carry the blood of both the warrior and the medicine woman, from my native roots.

I am reminded that it is easy to stay at war, with so much warring factions around me, so much sadness, disease of body, mind and spirit and so very much cruelty from unconscious people. The warring can not sustain itself inside of me, nor around me, for I live a peace-filled life, and I have worn the feathers of medicine woman for some time now. I am also reminded that good, firm, solid boundaries are called for and most necessary in both the spiritual and physical worlds. Take note, for if you seek peace and healing, you must be willing to protect yourself and set a good distance between you and any warring factions. True spiritual warriors will always work for peace, and are not afraid to say NO and to carry a prayer stick to warn off any enemies.

Next find, next message; a mourning dove feather for purity and peace, three fluffy downy hawk belly feathers, from the red tail and one big bird of prey feather. A magical and mystical day of messages to feed my Inner Wise Self.

I gather together my find, and I ask my Inner Wise Self for clarity. I share her message with you.


Our time on this planet and in this life is precious. It is over all too soon. We believe we have forever to do that which waits within our heart's, yet we do not. Our spirit is timeless and eternal and when we leave our bodies, we will forget the war, forget the upset, forget the pain.  It is difficult to forgive and let go, to turn away from pain and distress, to be the one who stops the cycles of war and greed. That is why the warrior spirit is needed, good boundaries are needed against warring spirits and mostly what is needed is the Spirit of Love. 
The spirit of love is the medicine of all time and beyond time. The Love is what survives long after we are gone and travels with us wherever we go. This love is strong and fierce and will protect a true heart. Be both the spiritual warrior and the medicine woman/man. Be strong, brave, courageous and fearless and may divine love always be your guide.
Feather Wisdom. 

Love,
Mary 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II