New Year 's Blessings

Hello Fellow Travelers,

We have made it through another glorious year on this planet. Let us congratulate ourselves for moving forward with as much love and grace as possible.

I want to thank you all for being a part of my life. I am in gratitude to you for being you. Thank you for continuing to walk beside me and for continuing to grow and learn and heal and be an inspiration.

In gratitude to you, for your courage, to keep opening your heart when grief set in. In gratitude to you for your faith when so much seemed to waiver. In gratitude to you for your continued persistence and devotion to your own unfolding.

As we prepare to collectively say goodbye to the year 2018, may you take time to savor the victories. The victories are many. The fact that you woke up each day and did your best to carry on is a victory. When you chose to apply love, that is always a victory. Choosing to grow and learn and heal and pray for the highest good. That is a victory. Choosing self- care, self-love, self-appreciation and to honor and value yourself, no matter what the outer circumstances may look like, that is truly a victory.

You have gained so very much this past year. Take a moment to honor yourself for the gains. You have gained fortitude, you have gained trust, you have gained joy and delight too! You have gained learning. The kind of learning that is soul deep and heart-wide. This is what you came here to do, and be and share. This is your victory. You living as you, in the best way possible. 
It is has been a very full year indeed and you have made it through to greet another year. 


I wish for you a time of reflection to savor your victories and gains. I wish for you a year ahead of continued valuing of yourself as a beautiful human being, full of spirit and light and love and hope and inspiration. I wish for you to know the unconditional love that is always being showered upon you.

Again, I thank you for being a vital part of my year. As you know, this time marks the second year of grieving through the greatest loss of my life. I want to share with you that I have made it through because I know without a doubt that love lives on, and is the most important energy there is in this human experience. 
Whenever you show love, believe in love, look for love, share love, receive love, or in any way are influenced by love, it is a testament to your life. It is a testament to life itself. It is a testament to the everlasting essence of you. 

In you, I know love. In you, I see love. That is why I am so very grateful for you.

Stay safe. Be in the love. Write, reflect, celebrate. And... see you soon.

Have a blessed New Year!

Mary
This is a photo of my son Brandon. He was healing from an illness about a year before he passed. He was this strong in body and also this strong in love. He is still this strong in love. Influencing many. May you too be inspired by this strong love. You are this strong love...pass it on! xo Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II