Healing Power of Words

Hello Fellow Travelers, 


I find it timely to share with you, why I do what I do here. Why I share daily messages of love @maryldagostino on Instagram and why I send out weekly messages of Inspirations via these emails. It is truly a labor of love that started many years ago. 

I am a child of the 60's and 70's as I know many of you are. And if you are not...bear with me...

Whenever I needed some extra added help, or a shift in perspective, or a word of advice, or a time-out, or time away, or some divine intervention, I turned to the written or spoken word. Mostly the written word. These words came through books, the newspaper, radio, magazines, or notes written by friends and loved ones. I savored the words written by others that spoke directly into my heart that soothed and healed and comforted and opened up my world to possibilities. 
Many times these words came from professional authors, or writers or creatives who were word-smiths. Often these words came from friends, or family or the stranger in the workplace or playground. 

How fortunate was I to grow up in a world where the written word was a healing balm, helping me to make sense of life. When I went through incredibly difficult and challenging times, I sought solace in the words of others who were intentional in their sharing of hope and inspiration and faith in love and life. I am blessed to have had access to the magic and miracles that were contained in the words written and spoken by those who sought to truly help others along their path. 

As a young adult, I chose to study the Language Arts and Journalism (with some interpersonal communication and psychology thrown in for good measure). There was a deep hope inside of me that I would learn and grow and share with others around the globe the joy of words and language and the power of words to heal and lift us all out of war and hate and despair and onto common ground.

Fast forward to now. There are so many ways to receive helpful information that now, we must be so very discerning. There are so many people shouting out there ways, beliefs and helpful remedies that my head spins thinking of the availability of such assistance. There is now an APP for that...and that...and that... I have found that it is so very important to be discerning about what it is we are hearing, listening to and allowing into our awareness. An abundance of inspiration does not make for quality of inspiration. 

It is so very important that we insist upon quality, as we ingest the words of others. It is so very important that we insist upon reverence and respect as we scan the cornucopia of language shared. It is so very important that we arm ourselves with a keen eye and a bold heart as we traverse the world that we now inhabit. There are gems and beautiful written words that sink deep into our souls and nourish our hearts. There is also the opposite, and lots of it. 

Simplicity is key, for as we broaden our scope and it becomes easier and easier to communicate with our fellow traveler, more of a good thing, is not necessarily better. Be true to yourself by taking moments throughout your day to look at what you are taking in. Be sure the words feed your soul and add to your personal integrity. Be sure the communications fuel love. Feel for it. You will know it. Have respect for yourself and your blossoming heart. Have a good wide spacious boundary around what you let your mind wrap around.

I hold you all in the highest regard. Simply put. 

I hope these words inspire you to know how loved, honored and respected you are. I hold you all in the deepest regard for who you chose to be. 

Have a respectful and love filled week. 

Mary



Offerings for February Below

Valentine's Day Love Readings 

Full Moon Gathering

Private Sessions

Celebrate the Valentine's Day in a unique and special way! 
Giving, Receiving and passing on the love...
 
Where: Heart of Gaia  
When: Thursday February 14 10am- 4pm 
         
What: Celebrate the Love Open House
Tarot Card Readings by Mary with a focus on Love, of course~ Love of life, partnership, romance, work, family, spirituality, and most especially YOU. 
Handmade gifts, soy candles, essential oil bracelets, bath bombs for kids and adults created with love by Cheri will be available for your gift giving pleasure.

Stop in and say hello, have a reading, drink in the good vibes, sip some rose tea, 
and savor the day in a self-loving way. 
 
Mary is taking reservations for your reading time ~30 minutes max. $60. Pproceeds will be donated to The Pediatric Congenital Heart Association
To ensure a reading time call or email Mary~ mary@marydagostino.com 970.988.5090
and it is not necessary to schedule, just stop on by...

Lava Stone Eessential Oil Bracelets
Flower Infused Soy Candles

 These items and more...

Heart of Gaia 
Creative Healing Arts

  • Intuitive Consultations
  • Readings
  • Energy Medicine and
  • Reiki Therapy

  • Reiki Trainings
  • Journaling to the Heart
  • Moon Gatherings
  • Healing Arts Education
Home and Business Blessings and Clearings



 Full Moon Gathering - February 19 , 6pm Heart of Gaia.
Mark your calendars. This is sure to be a most potent time to gather in sacred circle and be held in the support of spiritual sisters, angelic wisdom and the guidance of your own heart and soul. 
Full Moon in Virgo ignites your inner wisdom as the owner and creator of your destiny. She is the ultimate earth goddess, clearing a path for her own inner knowing to shine forth. She gets things done by following the call of her heart. She is ready to guide you to which New Year intentions are staying and which are going.  To reserve your spot now, message Mary. 970.988.5090

Book your session appointment or register for the Gathering via Mary's NEW online calendar here
Or call, 970.988.5090 or email mary@marydagostino.com 

Transformation is the Creative Power of the Soul  
Book a Session
Unlock your potential, receive guidance, insight, healing, blessings and direction,in accordance with your most highest Self and inner wisdom.
Each session is an opportunity to heal, grow your soul and come home to yourself. 
Book your sessionwww.marydagostino.com 


Mary D'Agostino
Heart of Gaia Creative Healing Arts LLC

Transformation is the creative power of the Soul!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II