Deep dive

Hello Fellow Travelers,

Still in the depths of winter. In the depths is where we find the most potent treasures. It takes an inquisitive, resourceful and introspective curiosity to scale the depths of our inner world and come back with something positively useful.

We can always stay on the surface, yet what is found there is not useful in a world that is in great need of true, authentic living and loving.

Going within and discovering the beauty and wonder of who you are at your core level can be the most courageous journey you have ever embarked upon. You will not return the same person you were when you began your inner quest. The idea of spelunking into the deep recesses of your heart and traversing the realms of your soul can bring up your deepest fears. What will I find? Will I still be loved, accepted, approved of? Will I still belong? Adventures of the heart and the calling of your soul are made to push you past comfort levels.

I assure you that when you take a deep dive, to widen your own circles of inner knowing, you will discover what you have been searching for all along. You will discover a sense of your self that can never be taken away. You will strengthen your own self-love, acceptance and approval. You will belong to yourself.

Your inner world is rich with healing gems, visions of what makes you really happy and ways to accomplish your wildest dreams. Best of all, when you take the plunge, you are creating a most enriching, intimate and lasting of all relationships. The one with yourself.

May you take precious moments this week to discover and have experiences within your heart space and within the realms of your soul!

If you need any assistance, I am here with all kinds of ways to spelunk into your inner worlds!


Have a blessed week.

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II