A dose of Calm

Hello Fellow Travelers, 
I am sharing a healing meditation here with you. Please use as needed and share with others who may also need a good dose of calm. 
It is so important that we do what we can for selves and each other to find calm and return to calm during this time. Seek out those who may need your calm, return to calm as often as possible, and give yourself lots of mental/emotional/spiritual breaks during the day.
This is a time for deep healing. Panic is triggering to each and every one of us. Lots is going on. We know it. I don't have to tell you this. Deep healing means we don't deny or suppress our feelings of fear, panic or distress. Instead, we acknowledge our feelings and then return to calm as soon as we can. 
If you are not feeling panic about your health, it may be about finances. If it isn't finances, it may be the health of loved ones. You may just be irritated at the lack of canned goods. You may, like so many of us be empathic, and can feel the arising fear that is not your own. In whatever way you are being touched by the pandemic that is occurring, please know that you are a part of it and have a choice in how you will respond. You are a human-being alive at a time when we are at a turning point. I see this turning into opportunity upon opportunity to be part of the solution, to tend to your self, and others with love and compassion and to be a good human.
My deepest blessings and prayers are going out to all of you consistently. As I tend to myself, in ways that help me to return to peace, and find my center, again and again, amid the outer panic and crackling energy, I will be sharing with you what works.
For today I offer you this- What is the simplest, most effective ways to tend to our energy and protect ourselves during these times?

Meditation is one. And while it is often difficult to focus long enough to find peace, this meditation can do the trick! It is really just a "time out" . Maybe that is a better description! Take a time out. Use your breath to breathe in the white light of healing, calm and stillness. 
Here is what you can expect from me over the coming weeks and months- 
Each morning for the last few weeks, I have added a healing prayer for the collective. Each of you are held in light and I pray that your immune systems be strengthened. I pray that love returns to the hearts of many and that we are ready with help and service to those in need. We are all in need right now. I am here to tend to you with my service. We are here to tend to each other.
Each morning at 9 am MT, I send prayers out. If you feel called, you too can take a few minutes to connect with the healing energy and feel your system receiving this potent energy. Take as needed. 
I will be sharing more of these "time out" meditations. I have sessions available via phone/email/zoom. I have worked virtually for many years. Virtual Healing sessions are just as effective as in person. (I am holding in person sessions too- as long as you are well and I am well -and this has always been the protocol). 
I am offering a reduced rate for all sessions through May (at least), sliding scale and special rates for veteran, teachers, seniors, and medical professionals. Check out my website for these special rates. It is what I can do to ensure that you are receiving the support you need during these times. 

I am providing new on line classes in journaling, meditation for health and wellness, Reiki share, and some basic intuitive development. Dates are coming soon. 
I am working on some new messages from the realms of Spiritual Guidance that will be a loving, supportive breath of fresh air as we traverse the media. 
Today's message is simple- Return to calm as soon as you find yourself out of your body, in panic, or distress. Remember to be so very loving with yourself right now. We are all on high alert. This is a time that you knew was coming, and could feel within your system. Many of us have been preparing, by opening our hearts and minds to and practicing good energetic hygiene. Now, we practice hygiene and do our part to keep our own energy fields clear. This matters a lot right now so that we can hold the grounding forces of calm. 
I am doing my part in service to your health and well-being and to the collective ,psyche. I have always been a fierce advocate for peace, and personal freedom, spiritual liberation, joy, and being able to uniquely express our true selves. Things just got brighter and I am ready to stand with you as we face adversity and sink deeper into the center of our beings and retrieve the most potent force we know! Our real selves. 

Be there for yourself, and for others who may need a kind word or a smile.
Have a blessed day.
Mary


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II