Answered Prayers and Soul Dreams
Hello Fellow Travelers,
I hope you are staying well. This past week has been quite a challenging one. I turned to one of the most effective ways I know to find peace, calm, and my power. Prayer. Prayers were answered.
What is prayer? How can you pray? Why prayer?
Prayer is a petition formed within your heart, soul and mind. It is a whisper or a loud demand. It is a conversation between you and a deity, or Love, or the wisdom of the Universe. It is a simple request, or a long drawn out, planned out discussion.
Prayer is a way to manifest, and be seen and heard. Prayer is a relationship between you and the God of your understanding.
Prayer is a relationship between you and your Higher Self. Prayer is a learning experience and a surrender.
How to pray? What feels right to you? What ways are you guided to pray right now?
I pray by talking with my divine guidance. I listen and then write. I sometimes talk to Mother Mary, or The Divine Feminine, or my Spiritual Guides, or Angels and Archangels. I sometimes just say HELP! Sometimes I cry and share my feelings. Sometimes I am an eager student, anxiously listening. I use oracle cards, or go for walks. Preparing a meal is prayer.
This week I used prayer to seek guidance and support and also to ask for protection for loved ones. When I pray in this way I always ask for the highest and greatest good for all involved. This puts my prayer into a divine vibration. It raises my requests into a place where the soul's of all involved are honored. The paths of all involved are highlighted and the best case scenario for all involved always leads to healing, positive outcome. I can't see this from my human eyes. Praying this way allows me to see through the eyes of my Spirit, and feel the support of my Soul. I then have the medicine I need, which is usually peace, calm and a deep surrender into the vast and loving arms of the Divine.
Prayer opens the portals of unexpected divine intervention. Prayer gives way to miracles and invites in unseen forces of help. Prayer opens our hearts and minds to our power. We may not have the power to change what is happening, when so much is out of our control, but we do have the power to put our prayers out, and take in the miracles that are sure to show up in response.
Prayer. Pray. A verb and a noun of utmost power at this time.
Love,
Mary
Hello Fellow Travelers,
Wow! Today’s reading packs a punch. Living in a time of pandemic is not anything we could have controlled or stopped. Like getting hit by a bolt of lightning, it shakes up your core, destroying a foundation built on false premise, false security and false safety.
The issue card is The Dream. What have we been pining for, hoping and wishing for that is always right out of our reach? You know those dreams hatched in the shadowy territory of “I am not enough” and “if only “. The shake up is waking us up.
Ever been struck by lightning? I have been so close to a lightning strike (it hit my home feet away from me) that I could taste the metals- a mixture of ions and ozone. I saw the green flashes inside my home. Thankfully I was not injured. It is a powerful force that destroys, or it may also complete its cycle and fizzle out. Luckily the lightening hit the ground outside my home, ran into the electrical system and blew out all electronics. Completely fried them. Why did the lightening hit so close? An exposed cable drew it near. I was safe, yet as I said, All of my senses were affected. I decided right then and there that it was a good time to re-evaluate, again. It was a good time for a new computer and to delve deeper into my healing work.
Lightning has struck all of us in the form of a pandemic. Why was this drawn to us? Because we are human, and our bodies are vulnerable to disease. Not a fault or worry, simply a part of our human experience. What are we guided to do with this?
When the unthinkable, or unexpected happens in your life directly, you may choose a myriad of action. Today we are guided to use this wake up call to stop “dreaming” of when some day your prince or princess will come, and become your own savior. Ground yourself in a love so strong that no matter what comes, you know where to turn.
Become your own love, soul mate. How do we do this? The cards suggest we sing and dance and celebrate the simple joys of being alive. We connect in with divinity in each person and ourselves and we share this. We realize that this life is to be lived in the days and moments and not in the “some day” beliefs that have been heaped on us by the outer world of consumerism and materialism.
Each era has its focus and goals. We are living in an era where the focus and goals of those who came before us will not sustain us. It is not going to work for each person to be an island and to seek to be saved through accumulation of love or money or safety and security.
We are creating a new era. Sharing our goods and taking care of each other. We create this new era by finding the goals of our soul. These goals being a richness that is grounding and safe and secure. The goals of your soul are hidden Inside and often don’t appear until lightning strikes. The goals of your soul lay dormant until now. It’s soul goal time.
Sharing your love and light and compassion and care with self and others are goals of your soul. Creating and laughing and singing and crying and feeling are all goals of your soul. Living a life that is fulfilling to you is what we are being asked to do.
The lightening strike can be scary. We can feel left alone, and scared for so many reasons. Gather in close, be fed by those offering kindness and grace. Receive the heavenly blessings on offer.
The lightening strikes of life happen and then the goddess of sharing steps in. She offers you nourishment and fuel. She asked you to share with others if you can and if not, she will guide you and bring you what you need.
Then, be assured that you are rebuilding and securing yourself by pursuing the goals of your soul.
Love you lots!
Mary
|
Please do not hesitate to book your session and send this information out to anyone you know who might benefit.
|
Comments
Post a Comment