Energy Update, Goddess Guidance

 Hello Fellow Travelers,

What a healing time this is. Never before have we had this opportunity for personal and collective healing, shedding, releasing and expansion. What would take lifetimes is now available in one lifetime. This is both intimidating and a relief.

I for one am desiring of a big hug from the Goddess. A hug from the Mother who says... "all is well, you are doing fine, I know it is hard, but you are doing so well."

I offer you all such sentiments. We all need them right now. I offer you all the moments of rest and restoration that come at the insistence of the most powerful mother/grandmother that you have ever known. You know, the one you would never consider arguing with?

The healing of this planet will happen. It is happening. The healing of your broken heart and soul will happen. It is happening. The moment we suffer, we are offered some form of care. Look for it. I send it to you. The Goddess herself is holding you. She is holding us all as we flounder and squirm in a skin too tight. She is holding us firm as we burst forth and take flight.

Our only job is to listen intently for Her voice as it cries out within us. She is guiding us to create a world where all humans are honored and respected. She is without reserve as she leads us forth from the confines of our smothered heart, breaking us free from our own pain induced coma and into the wild world of reckless abandon of personal power wielded for the highest good of all.

In my devotion to the healing energy of the Divine Feminine and her counterpart, the Divine Masculine, I offer you the gift of knowing yourself, and the space and continuously nurturing place to find your Light and use it...as your heart and soul directs you.

I am here for you with my commitment to bringing through helpful messages and guidance.

Energy reading below. Honest Goddesses link here

One last message...

Friday September 25, was my son Brandon's birthday. He was born on the MOST gorgeous, perfect fall New England day in 1992. I remember the ride home from the hospital the day after he was born. Riding in the car with him all tiny and bundled, and gasping in delight at the contrast of the reds, golds, oranges, glowing against the dark tree bark. I lived in Massachusetts for barely 4 years, but this was the most magnificent fall experienced in many a year. This truth was affirmed by the most seasoned New Englanders.

"The most magnificent fall I've EVAH seen!"

Brandon was the youngest of my five and needless to say, I needed all the glorious beauty that life would give me, in order to find the strength to bring one more into my fold! It was not an easy time. Life was not on a smooth path.

Fast forward 24 years and my son Brandon left this plane. He passed in January 2017. Since his passing, my life has been focused on the one important thing. Healing through loss.

The message is this- love is always going to be the strongest force on Earth. Love will see you through and Love is the driving force. Beauty. Where is it? Find it. It is all around. Let it heal you.

You can do hard things and you will figure out how to traverse this life. Brandon was a supporter of the "under-dog". I think we are all "under-dogs" right now. As we see our world crumbling, remember what matters.

Do not be afraid to love the one in pain, the one in crisis, and the one who reminds you of your darkest hour. Don't run from them. Don't shrink in the face of unthinkable pain. Instead, offer your hand, your heart and a simple gesture. This was my son's way. Be as unforgettable as that autumn day in 1992. You are that gorgeous, that beautiful, that powerful.

I love you.

Mary



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II