Hello Fellow Travelers,

Welcome in the week of February 15.


We are riding on the energy of the Valentine's day Love. The two videos are below. They contain an energy medicine update and a potent guided meditation.

The energy of this week is one of discovery. Where within us, or right under our noses is our greatest potential? The videos I put out along with today's Honest Goddess Radio Show provide some direction, guidance and wisdom.

This week Mercury will go out of retrograde (February 20) so you might feel some forward movement. Be sure to continue to pay attention to what has been revealed to you these last weeks. Lots of ideas - lofty and otherwise may have surfaced. Some connections may have been revealed for what they truly are. Not because of any old story of your unworthiness, but perhaps what was revealed was your realization that your dream or vision has changed. What pushed you from within was not what you really want any more. Desires or visions born out of lack of esteem, or worth, are fading away. Vision based in more authentic connections and alignments with our hearts, rather than our wounding will be coming through for you. What and who you really need is being revealed. Stay in discernment. There is also an energy of fighting or resistance in play for many. It may present as an irritation. This is also here to help us move into discernment. What I push up against is a clue to what matters to me now. What I know is my ground, my stability because I have built it with Love, the kind of Love that involves hard work, commitment, persistence and devotion . What I used to push up against was me staying invested in my old patterns, now it is a way to stand strong and remember who I am.

While I write in the first person here, I am saying this to you!

There is a great deal of inner work happening as we all navigate the lingering effects of fast and sudden, traumatic change caused by the global pandemic. Let yourself rest. It is the most loving thing you can be doing for yourself. No matter how the changes impacted you, we are all processing. Some easier than others. We all have different ways of reacting to crisis and whatever your way is, let it be something you get to discover and learn about yourself. Self Knowledge is available now.

We are living through a global crisis. It is the collective resistance. How might we tend to ourselves and have this be a time of healing?

I, for example. when faced with a crisis, take on the immediate responder energy. I show up, see where I am needed, tend to business, keep the calm, invoke lots of spiritual/emotional and physical assistance, I care for those I am in charge of and then when the crisis is past, I can fall apart. It used to be I would exhibit symptoms months after the crisis had past and didn't connect the dots. What was I responding to? I didn't know. The danger had passed. Now I know better and take time to re-group, re-source, and remind myself I just survived a crisis. I apply all sorts of healing tools and seek my healers and healing ways. How do you respond to crisis and what do you need now to support yourself?

This Mercury Retrograde time was a good time to resource, regroup, regenerate, and take time out of time for all of us.

Continue to offer loads of compassion to self and others. It will help change things for the better more quickly than any medical breakthrough. The more compassionate, the more we are able to birth our most sacred visions.

These two videos below are my gifts to you, my fellow travelers. The first video is an energy reading with messages about what is layered upon the potent heart energies that you hold. The second video is a Heart Activation meditation. It goes along with the Soul Birth meditation from the New Moon.

I wish you a wealth of undiscovered, untapped love and undiscovered potential. May you realize the latent power that you hold in the chambers of your heart. May this power give you all that you need today and every day.

Love,

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II