Hello Fellow Travelers,
I am back home in Heart of Gaia and trying to settle into this day and this week.
How are you all doing? Lately, as I sit in morning meditation and reflect, contemplate and journal for the day, it seems there is a huge amount of energy that is present. Some of this energy is helping and guiding and some is pulling, pushing and confusing. Are you feeling this too?
I write to make sense of my experience and share this guidance to create a world where we get to appreciate more, both our human-ness and our Spiritual core.
The human experience is heavy as of late. I believe it is because so many of us are actually healing and grounding spiritual Light and unconditional Love onto this planet. Our homes, our communities, our families, our work places, the systems we are a part of, all receive the healing as you heal.
Any time you choose to respond to life with love and compassion, you heal. Anytime you choose to respond to your critical self talk with kind words, you heal. Anytime you take action with Love as the intention, you heal. Anytime you say no to the stories that have you in blame or shame, you heal.
Integrating this healing is all that I wish to do at this time. All the times I chose Love instead of forcing myself to keep on going down the road of working harder in ways that denied my heart and soul, I healed.
I continue to heal as I honor how far I have come. I give voice to my healing. I give myself space, room, rest and breath.
I heal, you heal. The world heals. I add a few words of tenderness to the glorious story of my life, and generations before me and after me heal.
We are in a cosmically activated week, and what I know is true is that it is a call to heal, in small ways every day. Maybe this week you may be called to finally leave, or start or change something significant. Or maybe you will be integrating past healing in order to find that you have been changed by your commitment to your own growth.
It is a call to dream a more healing world into existence. Imagine a world where everyone's well-being was considered a priority. Imagine an inner world where your well-being was lovingly tended to. Imagine we cared for each other and had all the resources available to do so.
Wherever you find yourself, take many moments of self appreciation. No matter what your overactive mind might be saying. Take a deep breath and remember you are Love, Loved and always becoming more Love. No matter what and dream this world into being. A healed world for you and for me, is only a dream away.

Comments
Post a Comment