All of Me
Hello Fellow Travelers, It's been a couple of weeks since I've written to you. I have posted a short guided meditation and posted it on youtube and instagram. You can find the links below. In the meantime, I have been living in constant Healing Love as a way to walk my sacred path. This morning's writing had me contemplating how I can meet myself during a stressful and challenging time. What came through was~ "I need all of me to show up for all of me." As many of you know I have walked the path of Healer, Guide and Mother for many years now. I add Mother because I know my soul has chosen to awaken me to my power through being a Mother, physically, as well as Spiritually. There is nothing else that could have done it for me in this life. Also, the energies of the Divine Mother, the Life Giver, the Birther of all Creation, the holder, nurturer and nourisher of our Hearts and Souls on this journey, has always seen me through, guided and healed. Her strength is my strength. The Divine Feminine energy has always coursed through my veins. And yes, I have hidden Her, tried to quiet Her, and tame Her. To no avail. She can't be tamed. She is not meant to be hidden, quieted or tamed. It is impossible really. Instead I have listened to Her, followed Her, turned to Her. I have always been met by Her, during the most darkest times, She has shown me the true nature of life. Hidden deep within me, I have found Her. She is my Soul's Heart. The Divine Feminine is the source of life to me. She is the Source energy that speaks to me and expresses through me. There is no gender to Her, yet she has qualities that our humanity has denied. The qualities of power that awakened in me all throughout my life. The power to make life, create, love, hold, nourish, nurture, sustain, build, enjoy, passion, fuel, receive, feel, share, find the holy in grief, find the light in darkest dark. These past two weeks I have again faced some challenges. I have been guided again and again to offer up the fears and concerns, the past pain and memories to the Divine. She is holding me, showering me and keeping me well nourished. All of me is showing up for all of me. There is nothing I am holding back, or in, or quieting, or taming. I need all of me. I need Her. All of me shows up in a myriad of ways. I have been taught to always show the perfect face to the world, to put others needs first, and to pretend a lot! It has taken me many years to discover the great healing power hidden in hardships, pain, suffering and broken hearts. I was taught to hide all that did not look good. But this is impossible. For in my own pain and suffering, there is great power. The power of a shared humanity and a shared light. The power of Life, the power of the Divine, the Power of Source. The Divine is in All of it. There is no shame in pain. Yesterday I read two passages that greatly spoke to me. (I changed to pronouns, feel free to change them to suit you.) "Do not assume that she who seeks to comfort you, now, lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. Her life may also have much sadness and difficulty, that remains far beyond yours. Were it otherwise, she would never have been able to find these words." Rilke AND "The doctor is effective only when she herself is affected, only the wounded physician heals." Jung These words speak to what I have discovered. My Power is alive, guides me lovingly, steadily and consistently when I honor and acknowledge the Power in troubles, sadness, and difficulty. I find within it a great, expansive opening to the liberation and freedom, living All of me brings. I find answers and solutions that live on the plane of never before discovered dimensions. I come home to my divine sacred Self, and it is here that I build, play, and experience Life. It is a constant choice to bring myself here. I am led to be held in the soft, healing glow of Divine Love beyond my comprehension. I carry this in my DNA. You carry this in your DNA. This is the place I rest and rejuvenate when Life calls for it. I meet you here. Love, Mary |
|
If you feel called, please meet me here and hold healing for my family and my son George as he undergoes a procedure to help his heart. Thank you. xo |

Comments
Post a Comment