And Just Like That...
|
Hello Fellow Travelers,
And just like that, it is fall 2021. This picture here shows what I am feeling. I invite you to come to the end of this wooden deck and look out over your life. The Full Moon ahead lights your way. The tiny lantern is there too. The trees line your path, and act as guideposts, letting you know they guide and protect. The wooden structure is holding you up. Above what might be an abyss, or chaos or all the places and places that you no longer wish to inhabit. Within, without, above and below.
What is it that you can count on right now? What holds you, guides you, protects and beckons? What structures give you space to explore and grow wild wings and also self contain with loving boundaries? What thoughts, inspirations, ideas are out there, behind this moon, awaiting the call of your soul?
What thoughts, inspirations, ideas are right here within your life, already manifest so you may heal, or rest, or rejoice or sigh?
I welcome the Fall, the turn of the seasons and the turn of the tide. I welcome the tried and true, releasing itself so you may feel comforted in challenging times and renewed in faith, trust and surrender.
I come to the edge of this sturdy wooden platform. I gaze out over the horizon. I imagine I am facing south east, the direction that the moon is rising in right now. I call in the directions. I give thanks for life. I give thanks for the shedding of all that which binds me to fears realized and unrealized, and allows the hopeful silvery light to meet me in warm embrace.
I come to the edge and call out. I scream out. I see the beginning place of the rising sun, intermingling with the ending place of the full moon. I am awakened to life as a constant journey of beginnings and endings and the fertile places in between.
I come to the edge and I scream out, STOP. I don't want to get off, I just want to know peace. I want to know miracles in the face of adversity. I want to smile from the deepest places within that have been touched by terror. I want to heal those places.
I come to the edge. I sit. I make a seat amidst the falling leaves and the splintery wood. I look to my left and see the tree that stands guard, releasing again. A beautiful release. An ending that happens because of the fertile in between time. I look to my right and see the same. I look above and I see the stars, the portals to the other realms. I touch them. I draw them down. I enter them. I am released.
I come to the edge. There is no turning back. Where are those wings? I remember my wings are here. Fully grown. Healed. No broken wing any more. Life has healed my broken wings and grounded flight. Life has both broken the wings and healed those wings. I am released. I decide to fly.

Comments
Post a Comment