Are you ready to jump a timeline?

 


Hello Beautiful Fellow Travelers,

Energy of the Autumn this year is kind of nostalgic. I can smell the memories. I can taste them and feel them in the air. Quick insights into the past, moments gone by long ago are coming back around. It feels like we are all moving so quickly into a future that no one really understands, and many have opinions about.

I choose to take a slower approach. Stopping to ponder the memories. Why that memory? Why that person, or that time in my life? These are all moments that bleed through this timeline I inhabit. A new timeline is calling.

Have you ever been told that we exist in many different lifetimes simultaneously? Or that we can jump timelines? I think it's time to jump. Leap. Yet not into unknown territory. This timeline has been running alongside the primary timeline for many a year.

The many various choices I have made over the years have gotten me to this place. Or have they? What if my life could take a very different turn right now, not based in any decision or choice I am making now, but in how I see my past differently?

Nostalgia, or is this the little seeds I planted within the choices I made long ago, telling me they are full blown, blooming, succulent fruit trees and fields of wild flowers as far as the eye can see. Calling me to come explore?

I made a choice a long while ago to not be bullied into sharing my personal story when the timing and context did not feel right. I said no to a chance at "fame and maybe fortune". I said no to someone who has grown to be a person of financial and global "power" since then. You would know them if I named them. It was quite a bold thing to do, yet I knew I was doing right by me and those in my care.

I judged the choice as something I had to do, but then in the aftermath, felt I had held myself back in some way. Missed my chance. Wasn't ready, or would somehow find this another way when the time was right. Then the memory surfaced this past week. I suddenly saw it under a new lens. This is not at all my missed chance. This was me using my clear knowing and calling out my inner warrior to do what was in the utmost integrity for myself. It was the authentic Mary, uninhibited by conditioning, or status quo, or proving herself, who made that decision.

The experience came up often over the years, and what I had not realized until recently is that even though authentic Me made that choice, conditioned Me judged it. I judged it based on what our culture and society name as success. I judged it unconsciously based on how I was supposed to be there for everyone else, no matter the cost to me. I saw it as another missed opportunity because of timing or luck or lack of "enough".

The thoughts and memories of that experience, along with a big push from my authentic self to see myself as I live now, have led me to jump a timeline!

I see my choice and its aftermath differently. I am given a new perspective on something I hold dear. My voice, my place in this crazy world, my service, and mostly how I love and care for myself and others are my definition of success, and the perfect timing of it all. The I AM ENOUGH timeline is now the one I am on.

It's so freeing to realize I don't have to do anything different, just see myself through the nonjudgmental eyes of my heart.

I made the right choice and many more over the years. I did not miss my chance to be my truest self, I did miss my chance to be used by this person and that was it. I held myself in judgment over so many misconceptions. These do not exist on this new timeline I am on. Best part is I declared this a few months back-

The timeline I consciously choose now is the one that is most sustainable for me. It holds me, nurtures me, sustains me fully and completely, brings nourishment to my body, mind and supports healing, healthy connections with life. I am able to be free, expansive and my most Authentic (wise, divine) Self-True Self.

and now I am there. You can be too! Choose a timeline that suits you, write it out.

Then...

Look at the choices or one choice in particular that you made as your authentic self, you know the ones where you just knew it was right? How did you treat yourself since? Did you support and uphold your choice with the same authentic gusto? Or did you judge yourself using conditioned cultural beliefs? This is not always easy to spot, yet the internal reflection and truthful authentic inquiry will help you to finally break through some areas of confusion that have had you feeling stuck lately. And leap onto a new timeline.

Self inquiry requires a gentle, loving, self accepting, understanding that we often judge ourselves based in unconscious beliefs created to keep us safe. When we are ready, we can see the beliefs and discover what is truly of soul value to us.And leap onto a new timeline.

I support you in discovering your divine self, your unique soul and living your life on a timeline that brings you much Love.

Have a blessed week. Reach out if you need assistance sifting through these days of deep dives and soul calls.

Love,

Mary

Comments

  1. This is really powerful Mary. Choosing to see our past actions thru a new lense is really empowering. All of a sudden we have done enough and been enough!!
    Thank you ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II