Hello Beautiful Fellow Travelers,
My life feels a bit like this photo. I am on a path heading into a Forest of amazing trees. On the path is a mist that gives everything an air of mystery. Is it mystery or is it a heavy fog that holds me down and tells me to slow down at every turn?
A few weeks back I wrote about jumping timelines. When we see our past choices or assumptions, actions or guiding thoughts differently, suddenly we find ourselves on a different timeline. No longer are we carrying the same roles and conditions, expectations and judgments and we are able to see our present from a different angle.
Then what happens? What I have found is that we need to spend some time getting the lay of the land in this new timeline. I no longer carry the same shield of protection, I no longer have a clear direction for where I wish to go. I have different options based on who I am now.
My life has had many big timeline jumps. Has yours? Every time I decided to delve a bit deeper, learn a bit more, explore my inner world, tend to my self, heal, want for more peace or simply needed a rest, I have found I have jumped into a timeline that was formerly impossible for me to access.
The reason I was denied access is because I was conditioned to take things at face value, pursue success based on a hierarchy of social and economic structures that didn't see me as a viable part of such a structure. I was conditioned to not want past what a religion or family system told me I should want. I was conditioned to deny feelings and put up with chaos and never, ever rest.
I learned though that it is possible (and exactly what my soul intended) for me to de-condition myself, take up a new identity, break out of systems that were limiting and find my value in places I never thought to look before. As if my value and worth were kept under lock and key and if found it would be the destruction of systems that did not have my best interest.
My new timeline still looks and feels a bit like this path. It is light and beautiful, yet it is also unknown and mysterious.
In this slow down time, I am looking around and noticing what this new timeline offers. What do I wish to create on this timeline. How may I go about it, for without conditioning to keep me safe and tell me which way to go, how will I know?
I have found out something valuable and I share it here with you. There is a new shield forming, that will protect me as I venture forward. It is a protective shield that defends any and all obstructions to the triumph of Love. For if there was one thing that has kept me hopping and jumping timelines, it is the internal and external belief that Love prevails. Love in action. Compassion for self. Love in action, treating yourself with great dignity, respect, reverence and kindness. That is the shield I carry on my present timeline. It protects me as I look within and take my creative energy out into the world, this new world where the creation of compassionate action is the most important thing on the agenda.
My work for self and others is focusing on creating this life/world where Love, self love, care, respect, reverence and compassion are the most important things on all agendas.
Love,
Mary

Comments
Post a Comment