Love Musings- New Rules
Hello Fellow Travelers,
Welcome to the last week of January 2022.
I live in healing love, doing my best to stay focused and devoted to Love, because when things happen, and they will, (and they do), I can rely on the truth that I am connected and held in the deepest Love. I have inner and outer resources.
I could never have imagined a life of such devastating loss, and I could never have imagined the healing and love that would accompany the loss.
I was taught to do things "right", to follow tradition, to not make waves, to follow rules, and everything I did, said or thought had consequences. These consequences were positive if I followed the rules laid out by those in authority around me. The consequences were negative if I broke the rules.
This formula is flawed. The more I live, the more I see the truth. Those in authority, (parents, church, school, society) didn't follow the rules. They, like those that came before them, lived life, found their way, bent the rules, created new rules, decided the rules didn't apply, hid from the rules, and otherwise built lives that pretended to follow rules. Some humans (generations) found safety in following the rules. Some had to make new rules.
I think we are in a time when new rules are needed. Or the avenues within which we find our own inner truth need wider lanes. The knowings within us, of how to live in harmony and integrity need fuel. Our hearts and souls, need acknowledgment, connection and to be revealed.
Life includes heart break and loss, it includes life and death. It includes illness and wellness. There are no hard and fast rules of life that will ensure you do not meet with these experiences of life. There are no rules that will protect anyone from heart break or loss or death or illness. It is a part of life.
There is integrity, being a kind, compassionate human, or going beyond in order to assist others who may be suffering. There are formulas for living that help when life's challenges occur. There are no rules to determine who gets handed the hard things and who does not.
The formulas are found within your lived experience.
My lived experiences brought me people who lived by the rules of their hearts and souls. I witnessed other avenues of expressions and the possibilities of a life of well being when I too lived by the callings of my heart and soul, with compassion and kindness creating the groundwork for the formulas.
Now I can say that when life's challenges come about, it is our connections to our Heart energy (love) and our Soul energy (Spirit, Source) that will see us through.
It is our connections with others who want to offer their love, and their spirits in service to the well being of each other.
I did not create life's challenges because I didn't follow the rules. You didn't either. I created avenues where my own Heart and Soul energy became accessible so that when life's shit hit the fan (as it does continuously right now), I could feel and know the love, support and healing are available. Always. No matter what. Undeniably.
Living by the rules of my Heart and Soul, are what 2022 seems to be about. Care to join me?
Love,
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment