Podcast- Love My Way
Hello Fellow Travelers, In addition to the Divine Mother blessing below, I am sharing with you a podcast interview that is appropriate for this day. I wish to remind all of you of the big and small ways that you mothered yourself this past year. It is a great honor and my sacred privilege to support you on your journey of discovery of your power within to heal, grow, experience, risk, rest, explore, tend, create, love and all ways you Live a sacredly inspired Life. It came to my attention that mothering ourselves is an art that we have been learning all along. You have indeed been tending to yourself and it shows. In this podcast from my new friend Andrea, she showed me how I have mothered myself, by finding others who showed me a different way to mother, by opening to my spirit, to following my heart's yearnings, and to make myself and my healing a #1 priority and finding support in this endeavor. I have found self compassion, self care, self love, self value, self appreciation and self respect and apply it over and over. I celebrate you today and every day for doing Love your Way. |
What if you were able to release all the programming of what we were taught love was from our families of origin? What would your experience of love be if you embraced it as an all encompassing energy rather than just an emotion? Join Andrea and Mary D'Agostino in a conversation about welcoming the pain and leaning into the inner knowing of love's essence. Imagine connecting with your heart and allowing it to crack open to the true power of love and embracing vulnerability to the spiritual guidance and the transforming power that results. Do love your own way. |

Comments
Post a Comment