Make Yourself the Portal to Receive Love
Hello Fellow Travelers,
Today is August 8, 2022. On this day the numerology is quite auspicious. Also today is a day that many believe is a Lion's Gate- A portal opens, a gateway is revealed and divine energy streams in.
Here are my thoughts and suggestions and a guided meditation for making the most of today. And all this week, month and Leo Sun time.
You are the Portal of divine love. You are the gateway.
When you decided to incarnate into this body at this time, your soul wanted to experience the trials and tribulations, the triumphs and bliss of being here, now.
You wanted to access and activate your unique soul blueprint. What better way than through Love. Lots of love, no love, denied love, withheld love, lavished love, seeking love, finding love, and losing it again.
Where is that Love? How do I feel when I remember Love? How do I feel when I am giving and receiving love?
You are the Portal and your heart is the center of this portal. I have created a simple meditation here for you to activate yourself as the Portal and Gateway that you are.
I am counting on you to do so, and then take your unique brand of love expressed and apply in in your life- as the Light bringer that you are. In everyday life. Everyday living. Pushing through your own personal limits, making up new rules that support a total expression of your inner love, and healing.
Comments
Post a Comment