Love is On The Rise


 Hello Fellow Travelers,

How are you after the Big Full Moon last week? Did you Ask for something good? The Jupiter transit is lasting through May 2024. And now we have Venus in Leo for a time. A romance with life is being offered.

The Cosmic Heart is beating for you. It is wanting to bring you more love, more heart desires.

Falling in love with life is being called for. And if you are in the midst of moving through completions and disillusions, may you focus on how this will bring you so much more space to fall in love with life.

The full moon was abundant with blessings and opportunities to smooth the road ahead. The blessings or gifts need to be acknowledged and opened. Accepted and valued. You. You are the blessing and the gift. You are a blessing and gift to me.

Who or what is a blessing and a gift to you?

This is the energy of the week ahead. Noticing where the love is and acknowledging it, accepting it, reveling in it. Even if it is a small dose.

We are so very trained to want what we can't have or don't have. We are trained to believe the strongest energy of the Universe - Love, is not available or out of our reach. Love is in everything. Love is everything.

The truth is love is free. Love is always around, within and creating. It can be used to heal, lift up, inspire, move, awaken and transform.

With a whisper, a kiss, a smile.

If you open your mind and heart to this truth this week, you will receive the medicine that is so needed for your parched heart or weary mind. And your heart will start to guide you. Your heart knows the way.

Even if it has been broken. Especially if it has been broken open. It is wider, more expansive, wise and true.

Love builds upon itself when recognized. The heart that is broken heals and guides.

A wonderful thing happened this week. Simply delightful. I usually pick a theme for the month for Journaling. This month's theme is Delight. We are rallying in favor of Delight and Love. I listened to a podcast that features stories of delight. I heard Ross Gay, Poet speak of gardening. I am all about delight. I am inspired. Thus the theme. Focus. Reminder.

Then I started seeing and hearing the word delight, the energy of delight, the focus of delight everywhere. Ross Gay came up many times in different places.

And yes, I love poetry. I love to feel inspired, hopeful through the darkness, gather in sacred and healing energy, be a part of miracles and magic.

Yes, I do open myself to such wonders, and pay attention to when the Universe seems to be directing me, and I do know the more you acknowledge that which you wish for more of, the more you get.

The powers that be, the energy of the Cosmic Heart, love and Source is guiding what we need most. We are all needing a great big dose of Love and Delight to help move the energy, shift the vibration and lift us all up.

Notice the love. Notice the delight.

Have a blessed week.

Love,

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

The Moon Called to Me. How I came to be an Astrologer