Pay attention to signs and messages

Hello Fellow Travelers,
Pay special attention this week to signs and messages.
At all times we are being given signs and messages, yet we do not always see these signs or pay attention to the messages. I urge you to do so this week. Pay attention to how the Universe communicates with you and be open to receive the messages.
There are many, many ways that you are given signs and messages as well as an endless array of delivery styles. Remember that what and how you receive are unique to you.
Pay attention to what come to you in day to day life. You will receive messages and signs through lyrics of a song, a poem, a book you are reading, through various aspects of nature, animals, trees, the sky or through friends or strangers. you may receive messages through a sudden thought or feeling. Messages and signs can come through your nighttime dreams, or during prayer and meditation also. 
If you are confused about a sign, ask for clarity. You will get it.
Messages and signs can be subtle or loud, soft whispers or loud bangs. You can be intently looking for signs or they may show up unexpectedly, as with my experience today.
I picked up the phone to call a certain someone, but I was not sure if this was a good idea or not. I was holding the phone(an old fashioned land line) in my hand debating on whether to call at all was a good idea or not, when I heard a voice on the other end, saying "Hello Mary!" I was confused and caught off guard, for I had not dialed, nor even pressed the talk button. I put the phone up to my ear and heard the voice my dear friend (not the person I had considered calling ) and she said, "I am so glad you called me. I just had something interesting happen!"
"Wait!" I interrupted, "I did not call you, but somehow we are now connected! Thank you for the intervention," I laughed. I knew immediately that our phone connection was a sign that I was not to call the  other person at this time and this friend was thinking of me. There was no way I accidentally dialed her, for this phone takes many steps to do that feat. (Divine Intervention and a sign- together!)
My friend laughed too, knowing the moment held some important messages for both of us. She explained what had happened to her about fifteen minutes before I mysteriously called her.  She was heading to pick up her son, from an unfamiliar place, from his time with his father (a contentious ex) and she heard a barn owl hooting loudly. She looked at the time, and realized it was an odd time for owls to be out. She thought of me, (she knows one of my animal totems is the owl) and she often turns to me for wisdom and guidance. She recalled a conversation we had had prior to this day regarding how she could best handle this interchange.  She realized that the owl's message to her was to "keep alert and she would be safe". She also felt comforted knowing that I was there with her via the owl, cheering her on and reminding her what we discussed!  She heeded the sign, felt confident that she was guided and supported, and picked up her son without incident. They were safe and sound driving home  when her phone magically rang with a surprised me on the other end!

Messages and signs are everywhere and there is a new level of communication available for us at this time. Each and every one of us has accessed a deeper sense of intuition as of late, as well as a deeper connection to our eternal self and our guidance,  that enables us to hear and know with more accuracy the messages and signs we are receiving. We are also more available to help each other immediately as illustrated in the experience my friend and I shared.
Take time to make note of the signs and messages you receive this week. Keep a log or journal. You may immediately know what these messages mean in the moment you receive them, via your feelings at the time, or you may find that as you note these events, a story starts to unfold, bringing you a deeper understanding and knowing. The information will start to come together like pieces of a puzzle, giving you much needed insight and direction, inspiration or peace. Discuss your findings with a trusted friend or schedule an appointment for a reading,dream work, healing or energy clearing. Which leads me to a most important point.
Keep your energy clear- focus on love and light-stay centered and grounded. Clear your energy daily. (more on self-energy clearing in the next post) and stay out of doubt or fear as you receive messages.  If fear and doubt arise, ask for a message regarding that. Be accepting and loving toward yourself and stay peace-filled and awake.
I will be writing more throughout the summer regarding signs and messages. And remember, If you need a more personal explanation of what you have been receiving, need assistance with clearing  your energy bodies, or to take your understanding to a deeper level via dream work, or intuitive counseling, do not hesitate to schedule a session. We are all going through so much at this time!
Stay in the love of your true self and be blessed!
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II