Stress Relief

tress Relief at your service! Yes, there are many things you can do for yourself to relieve the stress that is bound to come up this time of year, and yes, I offer much in the way of stress relief to you via sessions and classes and workshops, yet my purpose and goal is to help you change your life in simple and profound ways so that when next season of giving, getting, eating, drinking, spending, drama and the rest comes around you will find yourself immune- or at least less affected by the outer stimulus and inner voices that can pull you into its crazy clutches and leave you reeling until well into the new year.
First I offer you a different perspective for this holiday season and for many seasons to come. I offer to you the energy of "sacred". In this context I speak of,  sacred is the energy of reverence and respect.
I gift to you this holiday season the energy of reverence and respect for yourself , those you love, your community, our Mother Earth and all you participate with in this dance of life.
Sacred is the art of having respect and reverence for life in its many varying, dynamic and diverse forms. There is no time like the holidays to use this healing energy in place of fighting, inner and outer tension and turmoil, overtaxing oneself, overspending or just buying into something that doesn't feel sacred to you.
If a situation is harmful to you, do not go into it. If it is tolerable, then go into it with great reverence and respect for yourself and all others involved. If you find yourself being impatient or at odds with all the busyness and consumerism, have reverence and respect for yourself and choose an alternative way to celebrate, or take a much needed break.
You may ask yourself questions in order to implement or remind you of the sacred~ "Am I showing reverence and respect to myself? Am I in the energy of the sacred as I sit and listen to this relative say things that I don't agree with? Am I in the energy of sacred when I choose not to do something that others want me to do?  How can I bring the sacred into this?"  and so on...
The answers and action can be simple. You do not always have to stay in places or environments that are not respectful or that do not offer a place for recerencce, or you can stay and offer the gift of reverence and respect to yourself and others. The choice is yours~ made with reverence and respect to yourself. It will spread out to others. The energy of sacred is catching. It is transformative.
This change in perspective can be simple or complex. You can take it as far or as short as you desire.
I ask you this~ What if everyone everywhere on earth decided to treat themselves and others as sacred?  Just take a moment and visualize that!
Now that is heaven on earth and my gift to you.
I wish to you a Sacred, Enjoyable, Festive, Blessed Week!

PS, I am going to have a dance party and do some fun, joyful and totally impromptu drumming with my little grandson and the family members that gather. And to all of you that will not be in this sacred circle of fun and giggles, may you be with us in Spirit!
Mary
Sacred Dance for your Week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

The Moon Called to Me. How I came to be an Astrologer