Radiant Ritual
Hello Fellow Travelers,
Did you take time to plant the seeds of love? I planted my intentions for more love and along with the intentions I planted marigold and sunflower seeds. I then watered the seeds and intentions with rose oil infused water.
The wind was whipping and the air was cold. We will see if the flowers come up, but I am assured my intentions for "more love" will bloom into the most fragrant flowers I could ever imagine.

I liken this experience of planting my intentions to the experience of how it is feeling to be alive on this planet at this time.
The day was so windy- I mean gusts of some of the worse Northern Colorado wind ever! (and I am a SF Bay Area gal too, so I know wind). It was uncomfortable just being in my own skin, safely tucked inside my home, Heart of Gaia with all that air element whipping around. I could have easily skipped the whole going outside and planting my intentions ritual. Yet something inside of me persisted and insisted and I could not resist! So I followed my heart out into the fray and I am so glad I did.
I am firmly devoted to rituals that are simple and provoke reverence. Rituals that are grounded in enhancing your life in any way are so potent right now. When we do a ritual we are inviting in pure support for our deepest intentions. We are inviting in love, kindness and compassion. We are saying "I matter to me, I matter to life and I am valuable, honored and respected." No matter what is going on, I am taking the time just for me to honor my innermost thoughts and feelings.
This is powerfully potent energy. This is how we direct energy in a way that is grounded and thoughtful, creative and alive.
Ritual is prayer and prayer is ritual. Ritual grounded in what is right and good for you in this moment is what is being called for in your life.
I battled the wind and the cold and went out to plant my seeds. It really wasn't a battle at all, just a bit uncomfortable. I could have stayed inside and done the ritual just fine, yet I was compelled to plant actual seeds so that in a months time I will start to see the physical manifestation of my intentions.
Get out of your comfort zone and take a risk to love yourself more, to accept and honor yourself with reverence (and ritual) for the life you have created right now, just as it is. Plant these intentions daily.
Your thoughts and intentions rapidly become real. Align with thoughts of love and intentions based in your best and highest good and the results will be shown to you quickly, in physical form. Stay aligned with love, pray and meditate daily, take excellent self care and plant seeds of love in all you do. Get out of your comfort zone by applying more love to your life. You will see the manifestations very, very soon.
Many blessings to you.
Mary
Did you take time to plant the seeds of love? I planted my intentions for more love and along with the intentions I planted marigold and sunflower seeds. I then watered the seeds and intentions with rose oil infused water.
The wind was whipping and the air was cold. We will see if the flowers come up, but I am assured my intentions for "more love" will bloom into the most fragrant flowers I could ever imagine.
I liken this experience of planting my intentions to the experience of how it is feeling to be alive on this planet at this time.
The day was so windy- I mean gusts of some of the worse Northern Colorado wind ever! (and I am a SF Bay Area gal too, so I know wind). It was uncomfortable just being in my own skin, safely tucked inside my home, Heart of Gaia with all that air element whipping around. I could have easily skipped the whole going outside and planting my intentions ritual. Yet something inside of me persisted and insisted and I could not resist! So I followed my heart out into the fray and I am so glad I did.
I am firmly devoted to rituals that are simple and provoke reverence. Rituals that are grounded in enhancing your life in any way are so potent right now. When we do a ritual we are inviting in pure support for our deepest intentions. We are inviting in love, kindness and compassion. We are saying "I matter to me, I matter to life and I am valuable, honored and respected." No matter what is going on, I am taking the time just for me to honor my innermost thoughts and feelings.
This is powerfully potent energy. This is how we direct energy in a way that is grounded and thoughtful, creative and alive.
Ritual is prayer and prayer is ritual. Ritual grounded in what is right and good for you in this moment is what is being called for in your life.
I battled the wind and the cold and went out to plant my seeds. It really wasn't a battle at all, just a bit uncomfortable. I could have stayed inside and done the ritual just fine, yet I was compelled to plant actual seeds so that in a months time I will start to see the physical manifestation of my intentions.
Get out of your comfort zone and take a risk to love yourself more, to accept and honor yourself with reverence (and ritual) for the life you have created right now, just as it is. Plant these intentions daily.
Your thoughts and intentions rapidly become real. Align with thoughts of love and intentions based in your best and highest good and the results will be shown to you quickly, in physical form. Stay aligned with love, pray and meditate daily, take excellent self care and plant seeds of love in all you do. Get out of your comfort zone by applying more love to your life. You will see the manifestations very, very soon.
Many blessings to you.
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment