Living as your truest self

Dear Fellow Travelers,
The first message of 2015! I've had almost as much hesitancy with this first message of the year as with the last! Not sure why. I do know that there is a lot happening out in the world and in our own personal worlds that is worth reflecting on and writing about. Inspirational message material is everywhere. Sometimes I just don't know what to tackle first, what needs my attention or where to turn. Then I remember...
The power of the True Self. This is the Self with a capital S. It is the Soul, Spirit and Essence of which I write so much about. It is the true power inherent in every one of you. For me, it is my rock and my source.
It is the underlying current of truth that guides each and everyone of us. If we become still enough to connect with it and listen we will always be guided in the right direction for us at the time.
I can feel that this year ahead is a time like no other. It is a time when each and every one of you will delve a little deeper and open wider into your true self. There is no real way to ready yourself for this time, for you are already ready. There is no real way to prepare, for you have come prepared.
You were born for this work, the work of excavating your soul, listening to its sweet and powerful voice, feeling its strong and mighty presence and following its patient and persistent lead.
We have all stepped into a brand new time now. There is no turning back, there is simply a turning within and a turning on of your heart light. Brighter and brighter you shall shine! I suppose this is the work that is ours to accomplish this year. To step up and step out and shine our light as bright as we can. I am here supporting each and every one of you in my way, to encourage you, love you and guide you to the place of timeless knowing, extravagant beauty and limitless power ~your True Self.
Open to it's presence and allow it to take you in. You will be transformed.
Have a blessed week! Welcome 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II