Sacred Journey, Real Life

Hello Fellow Travelers, 
We continue our journey together into the month of March. Onward we go on this sacred journey, that has been created and inspired by yours truly, your Soul. 
What is your Soul and what exactly has your soul created? 
Your soul is the eternal part of you. It is your essence, core and truth of your being. 
I had the opportunity to really meet my soul recently. I was reflecting on my life thus far and I got a clear and present glimpse of my soul and the timelessness of her. I saw her, felt her and knew her in a way that had thus far eluded me.
This part of me is that essence that has always been with me. She guided me as a child to ask such questions as I lay awake at night , such as "who am I." She guided me throughout my life to discover the answer to such questions. 
She is the part of me that led me out into nature and showed me the beauty and sat with me within the beauty, many a time. She is the part of me that awakened when I gave birth to my first child. She is that part of me that kept me awake to the simple miracles that forever beckon. She is the awakened source within me and is a constant reminder to stay awakened as best I can to the miracles of each day, each breath, the sun, the moon and the sound of the birds singing happily on an early March day, endings, beginnings, and every time in between. She awakens me to the inner and the outer, and my ability to choose. She is my freedom. My good luck charm. My soul.
She is the part of me that I know so well because she has been with me always. She will be with me always. She will not die when this body I inhabit dies. She will come with me. Onto the next journey. She is me, she is home. That is my soul. I could feel her that day and it was as if she said to me," I am always with you and always will be."
I felt the eternity of her in that moment. And that has not left me.
There is no space in which she is not.
I do not need to pray more, meditate more,  be a better person, take care of another more, be more of anything! I came equipped with all I ever needed to know my soul. I was always equipped. You are fully equipped. 
Really there is no equipment needed to know your soul. Just a presence, an awareness of life and perhaps a letting go of all that is in the way of knowing your soul as real, tangible, viable and valuable. Or maybe just a strong desire to know and to finally be home. A letting go or a parting of the ways for a moment, an acceptance of all that is, the good, bad, in between. A simple surrender in time, and the realization that  

And once you connect with your Soul, in comes the creative part. Doing, thinking, being, whatever is needed from you to be connected to SOUL.
That is creating a life. A life that supports soul. Your Soul will show you the way. Follow the breadcrumbs of what makes you feel in presence with your soul. Remember, the soul does not judge, she/he merely IS.
And that is how creative the Soul is. Your soul will go to whatever lengths it must to have you. It will speak your language, whatever your language is. If you need a friend, it will be the friend, if you need a counselor, voila. It will do whatever it needs to get you to wake up to the simple truth that you are full of SOUL. And your soul is awaiting this timeless relationship with you. 
Imagine that part of you that goes with you everywhere, takes it all in, and then goes on again. It remembers all you've been through and then some. It remembers why you came here and from where you came and where you are going. It is your sacred journey.  
Have a Soul-Full week.
Blessings,
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II