Synchronicities abound
Hello Fellow Travelers, I wish for you a week of immense blessings amidst the immense internal and external changes and shifts occurring. The help that is coming through loud and clear for you often takes the form of synchronicities. Synchronicities are the meaningful events that are oftentimes unexplainable, yet bring you messages of hope, inspiration, love and or empowerment.
Synchronicities are not orchestrated by our minds, nor are they planned or strategized, instead they are gifts orchestrated by our heart and soul and given unto us at the precise time that life may seem a bit too random and impersonal.
Synchronicity shows up when we need to know there is indeed a higher power, a higher purpose, realms beyond our physical sight, a bigger plan, or when we just need a little faith and trust!
Synchronicity will shine its light on you, open doors you thought were long ago shut, bring much needed information, insight, blessings, messages, and healings or for just an extra added pick me up.
Trust and faith are not required, yet may help the process along. Synchronicity shows up when we may least expect it and sometimes when we ask for it.
How can you have MORE synchronicity in your life? Are you ready for it? Can you handle it? Of course you can...
Just ask for it, then open to the possibility. Open to the possibility of something wonderful, a miracle, a much needed break, a vision, an idea...then forget about it...have some fun, read a book, watch a movie, take a walk, anything to get out of your mind and into your heart. Synchronicity usually travel in pairs or more... they string together like a story, one after the other to give you direction or just place you in the right place at the right time.
If synchronicity shows it's lovely self in my life, it will surely visit you!
This last week, I asked for some help, I was in my yard (one of my favorite places on this planet) and I asked for some divine intervention. I looked up and saw this~
Looks like an angel to me! Angels visit me often and mostly when I really need them. I call this a miraculous synchronicity!(and she showed up each day at the same time for a week). I take that as a sign, a story and I am able to link this synchronicity to many others that have occured over the years, months and days. No need to explain further...
I wish you many miraculous synchronicities this week.
Love, Mary
Comments
Post a Comment