Inner Peace and Outer Peace

Hello Fellow Travelers, 
Peace! 
I offer you the powerful and potent energy of peace right now. No matter who you are, what you are doing, what is going on, I offer you the solace and comfort of peace. Just for this moment
I am finding, as I am sure you are too, that peace is a precious commodity. It is something that is fleeting and also so very necessary for our survival. Peace is a state of mind, heart, body and soul.
And it is under attack, again. 
So, once again, I offer you the solace and comfort of peace. In this moment. Can you conjure Peace? Can you muster it's essence? I know you can!
Next time you are feeling everything but peace, remember this.
You may choose Peace. If just for one moment. 
Where in your life right now are you in conflict? Offer this conflict Peace. Where in your own life are you struggling? Offer this struggle Peace. Where in your own life are you angry, hating, dissilutioned or fearful?
Offer the anger, hate, dissilutionment and fear- PEACE.
See Peace as this big bubbly essence imbued with Divine Love and then throw everything that doesn't feel like peace into this bubbly pool. Let Peace do it's work. Just for a moment. 
Give Peace a chance. To work it's magic on you. 
I am holding space, a sacred container of peace, here at Heart of Gaia, and here in my own heart. It is wildly protected right now, this sacred space of peace. It is deep within me, yet I am able to extend it to you, in hopes that you too will find the peace within your own heart and settle into it, for a moment or two, or longer!

Have a blessed week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II