Collect your Gold!

Saying goodbye is not easy. I like to hold on, wait, come back around, hold on some more! And finally, let go...
and then peak to see if it's really gone...
My children and I have a ritual. Saying goodbye goes something like this~ "Bye mom", kisses, hugs, make sure leftovers are in hand, then we say bye again, more kisses and hugs, more scurrying to be sure grandchildren and "granddoggies" are safe and secure in their respective vehicles. Then finally they get into their car and I watch as they drive away, waving until I can't see them anymore. The best part though is the honking. Whoever is driving away honks even when they get out of sight. I get to hear them until I can't see them. Makes me smile and cry both at the same time.
Saying goodbye to 2015 feels like that. 
It's not wanting to let go and it must. Am I not wanting to let go? Until I hear it's final sound? Or take in it's final sights?
It must let go now because there is something new and exciting wanting to take its place. It's got a name, it's 2016. A brand new year with a brand new number. Brand new opportunities, brand new successes, joy, sorrows, loving, connections, and living! Moving on, moving up, moving over.  One more year older, better, wiser.
 Saying goodbye to 2015 is a smile and a cry. It demands a smile and a cry, both at the same time and a deeply hidden message that I can't quite manage to decipher. So in true Intuitive Guide Fashion, I decided to get some Guidance...
I chose three oracle cards to help me let go of 2015 and in true Divine Guidance fashion, the cards did not let me down, they in fact brought in much needed clarity for a celebratory farewell to a year that was both a joy to behold and a dark journey that I relish to relinquish. 
The energies that are here to assist in putting 2015 to rest are 
PEACE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and TRANSFORMATION.
and here are their messages...
Peace~ What kept me going this year was my persistant search, devotion and inclusion of peace. Peace is so many things and I learned it could be found even in the most un-peaceful of times. Peace was a moment of silent gratitude before walking with my son down the aisle on his wedding day. Peace was the closing of my door and the hours spent in tranquility and much needed rest and rejuvenation. Peace is the internal knowing that despite the outer chaos, there is a place within me and you that is still and untouched. Peace is connecting to Spirit over and over again. Peace is feeling the calling of restful slumber, and watching the sun set behind the Rocky Mountains. Peace is looking into  my son's eyes and knowing he will be ok, holding his hand and feeling him coming back home to himself. Peace is that which I have always strived for. I don't like conflict, yet it is such a part of life. Peace is a part too. Within me, peace is stronger than conflict, yet to have peace, I must also acknowledge conflict and choose peace and take action to support peace. That was truly the way of 2015.
I fed and nourished peace. It grew. It gets to come with. 
Peace. I had you, strenghtened you and will take you forward. You are needed.
Unconditional Love~ The love that is always there, within us. It is the love we share when we are not afraid of rejection, or are afraid, but don't care about rejection because this type of love trumps anything. It is the Love that is true in the deepest recesses of your self. It's timeless and forever. It's the love that urges you to love even when you've been abandoned, hurt, dismissed, and lost love. It is part of your very being, it is life force. It simply IS. Unconditional love always existed and it is that which remains. Even after death. It is the energy of Spirit that is pure and potent.
We may have it for people or our animal companions, or the Divine, and the Divine has it for you. People may return the love at this level and many of our animal companions surely do. There are usually conditions humans put on love. It's the way of the human experience and sometimes that is as far as human love can ever go. Yet below the conditions there is a stream of energy that is pure, undiluted love. That is the love that runs through each and every one of us and keeps us alive. That is what I know as unconditional love and that love is also part of the human experience. It can be freely given from one person to another, from self to Self, from the Mother Earth to you, from Life itself to you and from you to Life. It is always freely given from the Spirit of Life (God, The DIvine) to you.

This year I let unconditioanal love heal me, help me, fuel me and guide me. It was a year when the conditions others and myself put on love were brought to the forefront. I got to remember that Love is that which I have always strived for. I don't like conditional love and I also do not like hate. Who does? Yet, I must acknowledge that there is hate in this existence and conditions put upon love and loving. I do know that love is stronger than hate and conditions put upon love are usually about control, fear and the absence of love. In 2015 I used unconditional love as a tool, a healing balm, a place to go, a force to be reckoned with, and a choice. I choose love and I take action to support love. That was truly the way of 2015. 
That force to be reckoned with, the Proper Use of Unconditioanl Love, is coming with...
Into 2016.
 

The choosing of peace over conflict and love over fear and hate, will continue to be the inspired action I take into 2016. 
The energies of unconditional love and peace in action are powerful transformational forces from the personal level to the global.  
Choosing the healing power of Peace and Unconditional Love in times of conflict and strife, outer chaos and fear has truly been a transformational experience in 2015 and one I take forward. 
We can't stop now, so as I wave goodbye to 2015, I take with me the Transformative Power of Peace and Unconditional Love and the Creative energies that were unleashed through both smiling times and crying times of 2015. 
I can now let the year go, in peace and love to all that came and went. The alchemical process of 2015 is complete as I enter into 2016 with my gold and start a new process. Ever unfolding the transformation of my soul!
I am so grateful for all of you that are fellow travelers. 
Celebrate the passing of the old, take time to process the year gone by. Take sacred space, pick some cards or use the energies of Peace, Love and Transformation. Really take time to delve into what your soul, heart, mind, emotions and body have been through this past year. Look around you. Where is the love? Where is the peace? Where is the transformation. It's there, for sure! I know it, I can see it.
Celebrate the smiles and the cries and I will meet you and greet you on the other side of 2015. 
2016 I welcome you.
See you soon!
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II