A new kind of Crazy

Happy Spring and Happy April.
The first week of Spring was full of activity, happenings and some incredibly wild energy.
I traveled to visit family~ a long awaited and much needed connecting visit with my daughter was on order, so I was off to the east coast on a sunny and blustery spring day. Easter Bunny, egg hunts, enjoying the old time ritual of children and Easter and my own form of Spring Homage was on my agenda. 
Then the bombings in Brussels occured, the same day I was to board a plane into Washington DC. I prayed and sent healing energy and headed out. I arrived at the airport and was greeted by a closure in the parking garage. A barricade of ambulances and firetrucks and flashing unmarked black SUV's blocked the way. Nothing was said. No one seemed to notice within the safety of my Greenride Van. 
I disembarked, gathered my luggage and entered into the airport. I immediatley was discombobulated. Yes, the airport is confusing, but what happened was familiar to me. I had entered into a "divine love safety zone" ~a vortex of love and protection. The force of it was palpable. When entering into these zones, you are held and pushed at the same time. You are both directed, guided and pulled by the force of your open and trusting heart center. 
I soon found myself in the correct line to check my bags and then onward to my gate. I really had no idea how I had found my way, but such is the way when you are in the "sacred zone." I was deeply held in the energy of divine love and protection the whole time. I felt is as a soft warm blanket ever so gently draped about my shoulders, tucked around my hips and loosly dangling about my feet.
I approached the security check area and that is when it all changed. I noticed the nice looking man (think distinguished mid fifties, CU Professor or maybe a Cardiologist) from afar. As I got closer, I saw he had an Aiport Security Team badge dangling from his neck and he was talking not so softly into his flipphone saying things like:
"Closing the west wing! We need help! This is bigger than we've ever handled. We need all you can spare. We've never had anything like this happen before. It could be really bad." 
And that is where I momentarily stepped out of the vortex. The blanket of comfort fell from my shoulders and landed in a puddle around my feet. 
"Vortex of love and safety aside", what would you do?
Truthfully, you can not cast the vortex of love and safety aside, and it doesn't really ever go anywhere, for it had been created for me, by me and the Divine over a long period of time. I carefully cultivated this inner zone of love, trust, authentic, true,  soul inspired connection for many a decade, and most likely many a lifetime.
This vortex comes from within and is activated when needed. I do believe it is a beautiful harmonic connection of free will~ the will from my own self, my divine self, and the will of the higher mind of God or Divine Will. It is blended nicely with the will of the awakened heart and the power of the spirit, inspiration and life force of your own unique vibration. Looks something like this~

Still, I stopped. I waited. I watched. No one seemed to notice the man or what he was saying, the firetrucks or the yellow crime scene tape that now blocked enterance to the west wing of the airport.  I did. I saw them all now, running around like un-trained trained professionals who had never thought "this day would come." It was eerie and offputting and so very, very vulnerable, yet familiar to my system.
Still I waited. I pondered. I turned to two trusted earth angels. (you know who you are). I needed an extra added boost of assurance. Thanks to modern technology my two assistant earth angels were able to "google" what was going on. I had first hand info from 2-3 thousand miles away about what was happening mere yards from where I stood. Seemed there was a suspicious package, closed baggage area, canine task force...
What to do?
Refusing to go forward and through security until I was back in the sacred spiral of divine love, I called in my spiritual reserves. The blanket of comfort was placed back on, and my inner voice turned on high. I remembered the many prayers I had said for myself and all who traveled that day and every other day. 
I say and do what I do, not out of fear, but from a place of love and respect for the sacredness in all life. This was the power of my safe zone, and sacred circle of love. 
I connected deeply and completely with the love I have for life, for my daughter, my children, my family, my friends, my clients, the Earth, all it's creatures, the suffering ones, the terrorized ones, the terrorizing ones. I let it all be there with me. I connected deeply with my own love for myself as I have traversed some mighty terrorizing experiences before. I called upon the deepest and widest level of calm assurance and made my decision. 
To walk forward. 
A calm came over me. I must walk forward, get on with my life, show up in my full light, let the light of my Earth Angels, and my sacred heart team (my angels, guides, and other energies of love and support) be there for me. I walked through security, reveled at how kind everyone was, how cooperative and gentle. (Even when asked to step into that xray machine thing). Especially then, for at that moment we were all together in one big energy of love, trying to get where we were going without being the target of collective rage. 
A little kindness goes a long way. A bundle of prayers feeds the hearts of everyday souls in ways we can not know until we need them.
I also noticed that one of the "trained professional Security Team Professionals" (nicely dressed in his kacky and checkered shirt) right along side me through security. They (the other security people, you know who they are), were not going to just let him walk on through.The west wing issue would have to wait for him to go through his own airport security. It was oddly comforting to witness their lack of angst. 
This story ends here. I landed safely in Washington DC,(hours before the blizzard shut down the WHOLE airport)  and was able to have a wonderful visit. I returned home to The Heart of Gaia refreshed with lots of spring time energy.
The full story though does not end. It will never end as long as your love, your light, your faith, your insistence upon peace, kindness, compassion and harmony is needed upon this planet. 
It is needed. Time to turn it up, pull up the blanket, get into light of your own sacred vortex and do your thing. 
In love and sacred blessings to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II