Calling on your prayers and light
Hello Fellow Travelers,
Sending out messages to you over the years is my way to widen the circle of love and light on this planet. I feel every one of you and your light.
It is at this time, I ask you all, in your own way to hold me and my family in your prayers. My youngest son passed on Friday, suddenly and unexpectedly. I share this news with you because we share life on this planet through our connection, however it may have come to be over the years. Sharing life as a sacred process is my message. Loving each other, in good times, through the tragedies and confusions and in the celebrations and joys is unquestionably the way to live.
I will be tending to myself and my loved ones over the next several weeks. Please hold me, and my family in your heart. Hug your loved ones and know how truly blessed you are to be in any moment of love. For those of you who know me personally and/or know my son Brandon, who passed, you know what a LIGHT he is and was. Those of you who do not, be assured, that this young man was tremendously loved, loving and his 24 years on this planet had not a moment wasted in his passion for shining his bright light. He lived life to the very fullest.
May the healing continue, be brought out for you and know you all mean so very much to me. I feel your love and it makes a big difference. xo
Mary
I will be tending to myself and my loved ones over the next several weeks. Please hold me, and my family in your heart. Hug your loved ones and know how truly blessed you are to be in any moment of love. For those of you who know me personally and/or know my son Brandon, who passed, you know what a LIGHT he is and was. Those of you who do not, be assured, that this young man was tremendously loved, loving and his 24 years on this planet had not a moment wasted in his passion for shining his bright light. He lived life to the very fullest.
May the healing continue, be brought out for you and know you all mean so very much to me. I feel your love and it makes a big difference. xo
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment