Hug, Cry, Laugh, Say I love you!

Hello Fellow Travelers,
In deep gratitude for the outpouring of love, prayers and support. The love is pouring in and my family is experiencing a continuous circle of powerful healing.
I am in deep gratitude to all of you. 
Hug, Cry, Laugh and say I LOVE YOU often, repeat daily. This is the medicine we are adhering to. Each day is an opportity to grow the seeds of love that you may not even be aware of. The seeds are there and it is your duty to nurture and nourish the love that is alive in your life. Pass it on.

Keep the prayers, blessings, and healing light, for my family coming. We are sending it back with a big giant THANK YOU.
 
Love,
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II