Special Service Announcement

A Special Service Announcement to all of you-
Againn, I am in deep gratitude for your continued support and outpouring of love. 
I am in deep gratitude for the work I do for you and the work I have done for myself over the years. If not for my own inner guidance system, angelic and spirit guides, potent and powerful connection to spirit and my deep faith in the truth that we are Spiritual Beings having a human experience, I do not know how I would navigate this time.

My devotion to discovering my own Spirit, and living my life in alignment with Her and the Great Spirit, the energy of divine love that lives in all life, on this beautiful earth and beyond, has graced me with that which will see me through this time. I will not only be seen through this time, but I intend on Expanding in Love. I am expanding in love.

You are a part of that.

My devotion and dedication to healing, learning and being on my own Heroine's journey for so very many years, has given me the energy to continue. I continue for me, for my family, for you and for my son. I continue on and into the depths of healing, and discovery. For that is my journey.

Each hour, each day, each week, I find a deeper surrender into the process of life after loss. This process requires I hold steadfast to the moment and expand in love. It requires I honor my journey with the utmost reverence and respect.

It requires I pour on the nourishment and nurturing like never before. 
Some of the ways that I find myself in the depths of this process and strengthen my own light is through creative communication from my heart, through writing, sharing my healing gifts, holding sacred space, and being in service. 
You are a part of this journey and I honor you and what you bring not only to me, but to your own world.

Practically speaking, I am holding sessions. I am working on a limited basis, so please do not hesitate to call and schedule. The work we do together is potent and powerful and a healing for not only you, but all those we are connected with.

In service to the highest and greatest good for all. 

A truth that is coming to pass in both spiritual and physical realities.

In service to LOVE on all levels. In service to HEALING on all levels.

Mary


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II