Good Medicine
This week, I offer you Encouragement.
en·cour·age
inˈkərij/
verb
- give support, confidence, or hope to (someone)."we were encouraged by the success of this venture"
- give support and advice to (someone) so that they will do or continue to do something."pupils are encouraged to be creative"
Whatsoever is going on in your life, may you be encouraged in whatever ways you are most needing.
May you offer yourself to another with your own natural style and expression of encouragement. May you offer to yourself, your own brand of wisdom, and self appreciation through encouragement.
May you be uplifted, motivated and inspired, if that is the medicine you are needing at this time.
May you foster, nurture, cultivate and strengthen your own inner fortress, your own inner light and your own life.
May you have all of the assistance, fuel and boost that you need to say yes, to what life offers, or to say no, so that you may then go to the places, people and experiences that champion, support and have your back.
May you be uplifted, motivated and inspired, if that is the medicine you are needing at this time.
May you foster, nurture, cultivate and strengthen your own inner fortress, your own inner light and your own life.
May you have all of the assistance, fuel and boost that you need to say yes, to what life offers, or to say no, so that you may then go to the places, people and experiences that champion, support and have your back.
Does this situation encourage me?
Does this person encourage me?
How may I encourage others? Who needs my encouragement?
How may I best encourage myself?
I encourage you to write out the answers to the above questions.
I encourage you to use the vibrant, renewing energy of encouragement to bolster, refine, rebuild, strengthen and fortify your day.
I encourage you to be present to the day, to say no, or yes to what is being offered, and to challenge yourself to be an encouraging being of light and love.
In gratitude to, and in honor of, my fellow travelers who offer their selfless brand of encouragement to all!
How may I best encourage myself?
I encourage you to write out the answers to the above questions.
I encourage you to use the vibrant, renewing energy of encouragement to bolster, refine, rebuild, strengthen and fortify your day.
I encourage you to be present to the day, to say no, or yes to what is being offered, and to challenge yourself to be an encouraging being of light and love.
In gratitude to, and in honor of, my fellow travelers who offer their selfless brand of encouragement to all!
Love,
Mary
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment