What can you do?

Hello Fellow Travelers,

What can one person do? What can a group of people do? What can we do in the face of adversity, challenges and the outright daily atrocities that are occurring both for us personally and to our fellow travelers?

We can take action, help, give whatever you can. Giving prayers, sending money, going to help, holding vigil and most of all, taking care of yourself and your loved ones. I am learning that this is not easy for some. Those who have so much and maybe have not been touched by disasters, traumas or life's many and varied challenges, are not always quick to help. Judgments, opinions, scarcity mentality, or fear are stopping some and then they are lost in their own inner turmoil of arrogance and greed as their fellow humans suffer.

I believe it is a call we are all receiving at this time. It is a call to rise up and get out of our small and seemingly controlled existences and do something, anything to assist. We each have within us so very much that we can do. The gifts we can share are so very needed at this time. Lip service is no longer acceptable. The giving principle, the golden rule, is no longer a concept, it is a real life necessity. It is the answer to the call that is crashing through our existence at this time.

We are all receiving the call, yet we all will not answer it. Some will dig deeper into their own illusions of control as if the outer world will not touch them.They will fight back and hate on anyone who is in need, just so they do not have to be uncomfortable or so they don't have to look.  They will hide, and the call will get louder. My personal anger rises up when I see first-hand the arrogance of those who waste their time judging, criticizing, shaming and blaming those who have lost so very much or become suspicious to the point of freezing off the possiblities of love that could emerge from their hearts. My anger has an antidote. Your anger does too. Turn it into action. What can you do? Use the anger energy for creation of something useful. 

Others will share, give what they can, grow and stretch beyond where they ever thought they could. Some will continue on, doing what they've always done...help...only now they know why they must help. It is more clear than ever. And then there are the one's who desperately need help. Help that only their fellow human can give. The ones who have suffered loss, have no water or food, or home. Our fellow citizens. There is no shortage of those who grieve for the loss of loved ones who have died, some while enjoying music, or having a night on the town, or have been hurt, abused or abandoned in the illnesses that run rampant at this time. No shortage of ways to help.

The sickness that runs through our world right now does have an antidote. It does have medicine. It is pouring out all the time. Our fellow travelers who devote their lives to saving others, finding cures, and helping as best they can are the answer, the antidote. Normal, everyday people who go to work, come home and watch Netflix, are the antidote. Business leaders, entrepreneurs, moms, dads, regular people,  young men and women building lives, children, you, me, all of us. We are the answer. There are very many clear and powerful things we can do.

And, it is time. We are the ones to help our fellow human traveler at this time. There is no time to waste, the time is now. People are suffering, dying and in pain. People are helping and cleaning up messes and praying and tending and fixing and dealing. That is the antidote. You doing your part. You.

I am on the receiving end right now. I have suffered the greatest loss this year. My world has been broken open. I heal. I am a recipient of help. I give what I can from my place of healing.  I am one of the wounded so to speak, who is counting on my fellow travelers to rise up. It might be the way of many of us that until disaster strikes, you don't realize how the kindness and generosity of your fellow humans is a necessity and an antidote for loss. I know this first hand. I have known for most of this life, the importance of stepping up and getting down and dirty with this one precious life so that I and others may survive and thrive. 

I also believe in abundance and health and well-being as the natural order of things on this planet. The natural order is under the influence of our actions as humans as never before. Each one of us have a choice. We can either be part of the solution of bringing the world into the balance of well-being or we can be the one's who tip the scale into the dark abyss of destruction and greed and jealousy and fear and competition and apathy. Clearly we are all on the rides of our lives!
Your actions do matter. Your actions tip the scale one way or the other in both your personal life and the lives of your fellow humans, the collective. Each and every day your actions matter as do your non-actions. The scale is tipping. 


What will you do? Our fellow humans are suffering. How will you be using your valuable and precious life force energy?It is not easy, it is messy. Anger is useful in times like these to get things done and to tip the scales.It is not light and airy, it is down and dirty. You are being called. 
I believe you can do it. You can answer the call to help, to take action, to be the change. It will change your life. Always for the better. In gratitude for all that you do, all that you will do and all that you are! In gratitude to your expanding heart, your willingness to be and your desire to share your light and your energy. In sacred trust and gratitude.
I am counting on you. You can count on me.

Love,
Mary


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II