Full Moon Blessings
Hello Fellow Travelers,
The Moon is Full on Sunday. There is nothing better than to glimpse (and dance) under a full moon in the crisp early December air.
This year has been challenging for all. I do take liberty in claiming this to be true. I also take it upon myself to inspire you to keep on going! Take the time to count your blessings and to choose a "higher Love".
Choosing a higher love, while all around you seem to be in chaos or panic, or various levels of unraveling, will put you on the high road! Taking the higher road, is the only way to travel! Otherwise, the darkness can and will take over.
Choose the higher road, the highest and greatest good, The Divine Plan, the Great Mystery, and that my dear fellow travelers always, always benefits all.
It is not an easy way to travel, for sometimes the road is so hard and you may feel so very alone, yet the truth is, you've chosen the higher road long ago. You are traveling with many beloved companions. Look around. Who is with you? A trusted friend? A family member? Strangers, smiling brightly? Your animal companions? Me?
The Moon is Full on Sunday. There is nothing better than to glimpse (and dance) under a full moon in the crisp early December air.
This year has been challenging for all. I do take liberty in claiming this to be true. I also take it upon myself to inspire you to keep on going! Take the time to count your blessings and to choose a "higher Love".
Choosing a higher love, while all around you seem to be in chaos or panic, or various levels of unraveling, will put you on the high road! Taking the higher road, is the only way to travel! Otherwise, the darkness can and will take over.
Choose the higher road, the highest and greatest good, The Divine Plan, the Great Mystery, and that my dear fellow travelers always, always benefits all.
It is not an easy way to travel, for sometimes the road is so hard and you may feel so very alone, yet the truth is, you've chosen the higher road long ago. You are traveling with many beloved companions. Look around. Who is with you? A trusted friend? A family member? Strangers, smiling brightly? Your animal companions? Me?
Your angels and guides and God/Goddess are with you. Always.
You are surrounded by support seen and unseen. Believe it.
During this most trying and holy year, I have trusted in the higher plan, the higher good and the bigger picture of the Divine plan. Over and over. More fully than I ever believed possible. Love grows, I am guided towards help and away from the not so helpful.
You are surrounded by support seen and unseen. Believe it.
During this most trying and holy year, I have trusted in the higher plan, the higher good and the bigger picture of the Divine plan. Over and over. More fully than I ever believed possible. Love grows, I am guided towards help and away from the not so helpful.
Choose the higher love. Always choose Love.
The month of November was filled with various degrees of divine healing and love for all. The month of December is about choosing to believe in miracles, no matter what! It is a chance to go within and discover just how blessed and full of goodness you are. No matter what. It is here and alive within you.
Choose life. Choose you. Choose your highest good and the high road. Apply that over and over again. This application is what will allow you to move through this upcoming month with Ease, Grace and Joy.
Enjoy the light of the moon.
Love,
Mary
Mary
Comments
Post a Comment