Healing Love

Hello Fellow Travelers,

Thank you for being YOU. I appreciate YOU. I value YOU. I honor, respect and love YOU.

In all the years I have been assisting others, I have found that there is no clearer and simpler way to live a good life than to BE yourself. 

How do we BE more of ourselves?

What brings you joy? What is fun? What is delightful and gives you a sense of the magic and mystical? 
These questions set the tone and foundation for you to BE yourself.

What environments do you feel most at home in? Where can you go and find full acceptance, love and support?

Where can you BE you without any question?
Today, I created a this space in my home. This space is reflective of me, now. It is a small table and that is unusual for my dining area. I have fed and will continue to feed, many people in my kitchen. This is me. Now. And it makes me happy. 
My wish for you this week is that you find spaces and moments and experiences that allow you to BE you,  and that you revel in those spaces and moments and experiences, and that you fall in love with you and your life, in small ways. 

What magic awaits this mini table? Its presence says ~
"Sit, and let me tell you your fortune. Sit, and let me hold your hands and gaze into your soul. Sit and let me feed you delicious delicacies that have been passed down from generation to generation, remembered only in hearts and created with great love. Let me serve you this love with a side of nurture and nourish, so you will never forget that you are cherished beyond measure and for all eternity. That, my dear is your fortune. That my dear is the deepest truth to be had. Sit, in this truth. Be loved, Be held and be in The Heart of Gaia. Be blessed and be fed, the Grace of love. " 

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II