Upward Spirals
| Hello Fellow Travelers, Second Spring has burst onto the scene here in Northern Colorado. I have lived in this pioneer country long enough to come to understand the cycles that present themselves as the Seasons of the Year. Understand, may be too definitive. The climate in my little part of the world, is similar to the Evolutionary Climate that we are currently undergoing as we traverse our own Sacred Paths. The climate is continuously changing, sometimes without warning, or explanation. We are in the upward spiral of change, where it may seem that we have not gotten far, until suddenly, the season changes and what was barren, frozen, windy, and plain, is now a lush green overgrowth of budding plants and new born critters. It may seem sudden, yet at closer look, there was great change happening in each moment. The climate has also produced new sight, clear directions and healing opportunities for growth beyond your wildest imaginations. The Evolutionary climate that we all inhabit right now requires flexibility, open minds and hearts, and great faith. Faith in your inner light, and belief in your pioneering Spirit. Faith in your connection to the Greater Whole, (Divine, Source),Force of Life, of which you have an active part. It requires you live In-Spirit, learn what that means to you, and take whatever risks necessary to live in the Unknowable Mystery of your own Life. The greatest requirement for this climate is Love. Love of Self, beyond which you have ever thought possible. Love of Self that fuels your inner knowing and truth. This evolutionary Love is on the rise. It is what is creating the chaotic changes we are now experiencing. It is what creates the bursting forth of life force energy in places and at times when most needed to ensure your evolution. It is the unexplainable and sudden. I bow to the Evolutionary Changes taking place within you, me, and our beloved Gaia. I then rise up in Gratitude and invite you to do the same. I am in deep gratitude for being alive on this planet at this time, and for holding sacred space for these changes upon us. I am learning to flow with the chaos, however unsettling it may be and I will continue to learn and apply the practices necessary to hold myself steady, in the great upheavals of Love, and remember that the spiral has indeed taken us all to a different level of experience. Evolutionary climate change is calling us all out. It is calling out our deepest soul wisdom. I hold you in the Love that you are, so you may live the seasons of your Life in the most confident and joyful of ways, each and every day. |
Comments
Post a Comment