Walking in Healing Love

Hello Fellow Travelers, 
Walking in healing love is how I have continued my journey through bereavement. On my daily walks, I find physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing, and plenty of amazing treasures.

I have walked as a form of mental and physical exercise for many years. If fitbits were a thing forty years ago, I might be amazed at how many miles I have logged.

Walking has been my constant companion through so very many life changes. Last year was the roughest, and my daily walks continued to bring me treasures from beyond. Hope, assurance, a way to let go and recieve, beauty, messages, and a connection with life that held me in a blanket of love. Walking in Healing Love, became the name of my playlists, and most assuredly, what I do each day.
My walks feed my soul, nourish my body, and help my broken open heart to come together again with a deeper connection with the Spirit that is alive in All. 
Here is what I was a part of on my walk today. Healing love beams from Heaven.

May each and every one of you be blessed in your days. Walk, run, dance, or do whatever moves you! I share my journey with love in my heart and healing joy in each step.

Have a blessed day,

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II