Dear Fellow Travelers,
Everywhere we turn we are seemingly being bombarded with intense energy. Shifts within Gaia herself, lots of unusually hot weather and even hotter discussions, instant changes, long standing issues cleared up, disappearing, or requiring our focus once and for all.
Being alive on this planet today, is a wild ride of changes. Changes that are faster than ever within the human experience have created a necessary and persistent crumbling of inner and outer structures, belief systems, and cultural norms that perpetuate controlling and hurting our fellow human.
I have witnessed the necessary and persistent fight for social justice and human rights. I have witnessed the necessary and persistent fight for all human beings to be treated with dignity and respect, and reverence.
I dismantled the structures, belief systems, societal, cultural and familial norms that did not support equality, healing, freedom of expression and harmony, peace or prosperity, in my personal life for many a year now.
This is our Soul's calling at this time.
We all are being asked to let the dismantling happen, and do your part in your own life, and within the systems in which you are involved.
You are needed. You are integral in this dismantling. You are also integral in the re-building.
Don't fight the breaking apart, it has been happening for a long time. Your power lies in re-building.
And before the re-building, we must let the dismantle be. Draw nourishment from the clearing. Source from the emptiness. Relinquish control over that which wants to change. Dig deep within yourself and you will find direction and encouragement. You have come here at this time with a personal plan of dismantle, rebuild and rejoice.
Be aware of unnecessary arguments, explanations, or the energy of distracting warring that is rampant right now. We are already fueled enough to not have to continue in the vicious circle of debate about necessary change.
Focus your attention and awareness on your own way forward by focusing your attention in the day. Ask yourself the big questions and listen for the answers. They will come. Help and guidance will come. What is the best way forward for you? Connect with your deepest knowing, and if you don't know how to do so, ask for help. I am here to help you. Many have already traversed the realms of destruction, and dismantle and are readily available to help you rebuild and also rejoice! Community is being created, soul connections are happening. Love is growing and calling you towards it.
Let the dismantle happen and take in the daily help.
Be open to the synchronicities. When you experience synchronicities, you will know you are on the right path for you. No matter what dismantling is occurring, what re-building has started, if you are experiencing synchronicities, you are on the path that has called your Soul.
I ask for guidance each day. I pray, listen, meditate, and take my "morning pills" of connecting to Source. (side note~I still do not always want to do this, for resistance, I believe is a part of my human nature. Yet, I have found that the resistance isn't really towards my practices that are beneficial, it is rather my inner rebel that sometimes goes astray. Maybe you can relate).
This morning's guidance gave me this oracle card- Our Lady of Resurrection. She is pictured below. An owl is her companion, asking us to go through the darkness. Go through the difficulties, the dark emotions or experiences. All things are born, die and transform. Excellent guidance. Transformation is what happens in this life. You can't stop or outrun what wants to be dismantled, and reborn. In fact, it is time for the resurrecting of all that you have held dear within your own heart and soul. Time for that to come to fruition. The deaths have occurred, and the resurrections are imminent.
Afterwards, I walk and contemplate and reflect, and take in the healing sun.
Here is what I find on my walk~ an owl trinket. See below.
Confirmation. Synchronicity. When you are aware that there is so much more than meets the eye in this life journey, and ask for help, guidance and assistance in knowing life in this way, you will receive all that you need. I guarantee this.
Have a blessed week. Stay cool, let the dismantle happen, be nourished in the knowing of the helpful, harmonious and human- KIND re-building that is already occurring.
Love,
Mary
Oracle Card artist Shiloh Sophia, and author Alana Fairchild
Comments
Post a Comment