Get ready for Lunar Eclipse 2021

 Hello Fellow Travelers,

This week is a big energy week. The full moon lunar eclipse arrives on Wednesday May 26. The moon will be full at 5:13 am MT at 5 degrees Sagittarius. The cosmos are alive with all kinds of action.

A few days ago I wrote about the "post pandemic" energy and the need for radical self care during this time. I will repeat this message. Along with whatever else you are doing, and there is a lot of action energy under this full moon, remember to take time to center yourself, and take moments of self care. In fact, activities that you usually wouldn't think of as self care, are going to get you through these next few weeks.

Going to the dentist- self care, taking a potty break- self care, reading an article- self care, daydreaming while you wait in traffic- self care, cleaning your kitchen after a meal- self care.

This week, see how many interesting ways you can add self care to your days. Be unique with what YOU determine to be self care.

I expect the shift in how you do self care will actually lighten how you feel about yourself, which adds to self love which gives you space and room to remember that you are love, and you are source energy. You are inherently worthy of, and deserving of, a life that is healthy, and joyful in every way.

I will be sending out a Full Moon Meditation via youtube. See you then!

Love,

Mary



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Moon in Sagittarius! The Big Ask

Boundaries, Bamboo and Birth

Life is Messy I and II