Full Moon Love
|
Hello Fellow Travelers, This Sunday we will be having a full moon. The sun is in Leo and the Moon is Full in Aquarius. Here is why I am looking forward to this moon's energy~ Leo is all about Love. Receiving Love, being Love, and generating Love. Leo is Heart energy. The physical and emotional heart as well as the spiritual heart. Heart Energy has been a big player in my life. One day many years ago I looked around my own world and saw how much the heart mattered. I could see the disconnect from heart's denied love. I knew the life giving importance of being loved, receiving love, giving love and generating love, and how it played out in all aspects of health. There was no doubt. I am here to learn about all matters of the heart and Love. And so are you. What have I learned? As a kid I learned a lot about physical heart health. My dad had triple bypass at the age of 42. Dad of eight, 45 years ago. My dad is now 86. He decided to learn about heart health, apply what he learned and be open to following the findings of the specialists. As a kid we ate lots of veggies, learned about exercise, healthy fats and so on. I learned to value physical heart health. I learned more than I ever thought I would need to know about the anatomy of the heart when my third child was born with a congenital heart defect. One slight variation of vessels and his heart did not function properly. This experience threw me deep into physical, emotional and spiritual heart and love matters. I learned about emotional Love as I grew and had relationships. Where it is and isn't. Who will give it, who won't and how many people use it as commodity, for favors granted. Love can be withheld and people will manipulate for love. I learned hard. The heart and emotional love, well this is where heart break happens, as well as the fullness of being in love with another. I learned healthy emotional love is the basis for sharing love and receiving love in all our relationships, it ensures connections that are so very important to our human existence. Still learning. Heart and emotional love is often where we think it all lies. It is not. I learned about spiritual love. I call this the essence of our being. It is an energy that flows within and is the essence of who we are at our eternal core. I have had direct experiences with this love. It is free, it is inherent, it is sustaining. I have learned about how love transcends time and space when my youngest child passed. His physical presence is no longer here, yet the Love is. It is not in the memories, or in my mind, it is a strong palpable energy. It can be very healing this love. It is actually the only medicine that can heal such a loss. Love. The combination of all three- physical, emotional and spiritual, and the continuous flow of the life force energy of Love in every aspect of Life is what I find necessary to be able to traverse this world. This full moon is a reminder of the potent healing energy of love. It is a reminder to tend to your emotional health, your physical health and to count on the spiritual love that is always present. It is a reminder to generate Love, in ways that feel nourishing to you. It is a reminder that love is medicine. In simple ways. Love yourself this week. Be a love generator, as best you can. We are at a place collectively where we are in need of the simple reminders of daily Love doses. I will be back with a full moon meditation Saturday. In the meantime take steps to tend to yourself, love on yourself and those in your circles. I have some openings for sessions and am available for a few astrology reports. Always here helping you with the healthy flow of Love. Love, Mary |

Comments
Post a Comment