It's Sunflower Time
|
Hello Fellow Travelers, It's that time of year. Sunflower time. These happy gems from Gaia grow tall all over my yard. I need them this year to brighten my day and remind me of the simple pleasures that are miraculous treasures that make life a bit better, no matter what may be happening. Gaia has been bringing me many gifts as reminders over the last few days, feathers from owl, and hawk. A visit from hummingbird, and the hum of the bees as I meditate. What treasures are you given these warm summer days? I want to savor these August days, for summer goes way too fast. Would you like to join me in savoring the days and finding ways to make meaning of a life that can fly by? When the challenges become big, as they are right now for so many, I find it helpful to play a game with Spirit. "Please show me that you are near." Never fail, I see something that is spectacular, and miraculous. Simple and real. Today it was the hummingbird. It flew into my yard when I was journaling and doing my morning meditation. It stayed for a long while and I got to watch it drink from several flowers. This was indeed a gift to watch the tiny creature do its thing! Then as I came out of meditation, I looked up and saw a few birds soaring high above. Then there were a few more and then more and more. Over 25 and I stopped counting. They were black and white cranes, flowing gracefully together in circular motions. I felt spirit alive in these birds and in myself as I connected and appreciated these special moments. This experience gave me joy that I carried with me all day long. On my walk later in the day, I once again asked Spirit to show me something. Within a few seconds a fluffy white feather appeared on my path. I take this as confirmation. Spirit works in endless fashion. The more you ask the more you will recieve. There is an abundance of miracles and blessings for everyone. No matter what. Synchronicities and miracles grow, one upon the other, and string together to create a miraculous life experience. This doesn't mean everything goes on without a hitch, or as you "think" it should. It means that our best and highest good is always at play, the universe has our backs, and surely Spirit does! It means that we are a part of the cosmic whole, a part of the interconnectedness and that the more we see ourselves as such, the more we will get confirmation. We can doubt, loose faith, feel depressed, or anxious, for this world is a tumultuous place. It is then when we may feel at our lowest that the divine will step in and bang Her drum loudly, or in subtle ways, to remind us that we are never alone and we are being held and we are loved unconditionally, no matter what our state of mind may be. It is then that the person will step in, the feather will appear, the hummingbird will put on a show for us, the song will play, the sun will sparkle in the water and cast a rainbow in its wake. It is then that your thoughts will interrupt with a loving mantra, of "All is Well." I wish you a most blessed week. |

Comments
Post a Comment